Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the Pink un Pickers Season 11 Week 37

I reckon Chelski are good value this week so i''ll have.....

Southampton v Chelsea.....Away win please.

Good luck Crabby and all this weeks pickers.

Hello everyone.

I’m going for a home win for MAN UTD v West Brom and keep my fingers crossed that West Brom don’t suddenly wake up now it’s just about curtains for them.

In the match bet I suspect Cardiff may be a handful so I’m going for a draw but secretly hoping for better.

Good luck pickers!

Good evening all.My pick this week takes me to Manchester, where I can''t see past a -Man U vs West Brom - home win

For the match bet a scorecast of - Norwich 3 - 2 Cardiff AND Srbeny to score lastGood luck everyone, the very best of luck Gingerpele & Crabby [:)][Y]

Right PuPs.

First of all, can I thank all of you that have offered suggestions, as it has given me a lot of thinking time.

After going through all the suggestions, I felt I couldn''t come up with anything different to what was offered to me, as they all looked great picks. As I ticked down the (final) ones I realized that I had 7 final games, so one had to go, and I pray that it doesn''t cost us! You guessed it, I am not going to put it on here, as to which one it was!

So Nutty, could you please place these as my picks please;

Platanias v AEK Athens (Away win)

Dunfermline v Brechin (Home win) (My choice as well please)

Peterhead v Cowdenbeath (Home win)

Montrose v Berwick (Home win)

Rennes v Metz (Home win)

Wofoo Tai Po v HK Rangers (Home win)

Stressful? Yep!

So here are my picks;

Srbeny to score anytime 2-0 win

Srbeny to score anytime 3-2 win

Vranic to score first

Murphy to score anytime

2-2 draw

Maddison to score 2 or more

All £1 bets, then two £2 bets

Norwich win & BTTS

Norwich win

Hope that all makes sense, quite optimistic but why not!!

Good luck Crabby!

[quote user="Crabbycanary3"]Right PuPs.

First of all, can I thank all of you that have offered suggestions, as it has given me a lot of thinking time.

After going through all the suggestions, I felt I couldn''t come up with anything different to what was offered to me, as they all looked great picks. As I ticked down the (final) ones I realized that I had 7 final games, so one had to go, and I pray that it doesn''t cost us! You guessed it, I am not going to put it on here, as to which one it was!

So Nutty, could you please place these as my picks please;

Platanias v AEK Athens (Away win)

Dunfermline v Brechin (Home win) (My choice as well please)

Peterhead v Cowdenbeath (Home win)

Montrose v Berwick (Home win)

Rennes v Metz (Home win)

Wofoo Tai Po v HK Rangers (Home win)

Stressful? Yep![/quote]
I love these Crabby! Thank you buddy. I think if we avoid rotten luck we''ll be in for another win. I''ve place them with Bill Hill where the potential return is  £51.87. Here are the details : -

Dunfirmline

-         

-

1/6

-         

-

15:00

Sat

Peterhead

-         

7/20

-

Sat

Montrose

-         

1/2

Sat

Rennes

-

4/9

19:00

Sat

Tai

Po

-

3/10

07:30

Sun

AEK

-

1/10

17:30

Sun

So we have four tomorrow and a couple on Sunday including a nice early one where Tilly kindly offered to update the live scores[S] Don''t be stressed Crabby, the PUPs are all behind you. Good luck to you and all us PUPs[:)]

[quote user="Gingerpele"]So here are my picks;

Srbeny to score anytime 2-0 win

Srbeny to score anytime 3-2 win

Vranic to score first

Murphy to score anytime

2-2 draw

Maddison to score 2 or more

All £1 bets, then two £2 bets

Norwich win & BTTS

Norwich win

Hope that all makes sense, quite optimistic but why not!!

Good luck Crabby![/quote]
Fantastic job Gingerpele! Nice strategy with really positive picks. I have a feeling your faith could well be rewarded with some of these. I''ve placed them to our best advantage and we have : - 

Srbeny to score anytime and 2-0 win

-

£1.00

Bet 365

30/1

£31.00

Srbeny to score anytime and 3-2 win

-

£1.00

Bill Hill

56.5/1

£57.50

Vranic to score first -

£1.00

Bet 365

16/1

£17.00

Murphy to score anytime -

£1.00

Bet 365

7/2

£4.50

2-2 draw -

£1.00

Bill Hill

14/1

£15.00

Maddison to score 2 or more -

£1.00

Bet 365

14/1

£15.00

Norwich win & BTTS -

£2.00 Bill

Hill

5/1

£12.00

Norwich win -

£2.00 Bill

Hill

21/10

£6.20

A nice early goal from Vrancic would be a great start.
Good luck Gingerpele and our beloved team [:)]

Sorry I''m so late & glad to see Crabby has got 3/3 so far. Good luck tonight & tomorrow.

Listening to the Sky reports it sounds like we''ve been mugged so bad luck Gingerpele.

My pick is Spurs to draw with Man City (12/5).

Really unlucky Gingerpele. It''s hard to win when we lose a home game without scoring.

Top stuff this afternoon Crabby 3/3 and Rennes a goal up at halftime.

Ballcocks

Half as many shots, half as many corners, and only 33% possession, and the team at the bottom of the League still won

It''s the silly season for results.

Yes that''s the way it goes sometimes Crabby. It was a great effort and I reckon you''ll get 5/6. Next season 6/6.

Gutted I couldn’t add to the pot, wasn’t even close with a couple others I seriously considered. Probably should have been pessimistic since we haven’t done all that well at home most of the season! And unlucky as well Crabby, no one would have seen that result coming especially based on the games stats

People have been pessimistic and the same thing happened buddy. You did your best and it didn''t happen this week. Hopefully you''ll get better luck next time.

[quote user="PurpleCanary"]A late arrival with kick-off an hour or so away: Racing Santander (Spanish Segunda B Section 2) to win.[/quote]Apologies for the late pick. Been in effect out of cyberspace since early Friday morning. I knew then there were odds available for this game but wasn''t in a position to pick.

[quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="PurpleCanary"]A late arrival with kick-off an hour or so away: Racing Santander (Spanish Segunda B Section 2) to win.[/quote]Apologies for the late pick. Been in effect out of cyberspace since early Friday morning. I knew then there were odds available for this game but wasn''t in a position to pick.[/quote]
No reason to apologise Purple. Just glad you got a pick in. You never miss and I was getting worried.

As I expected Crabby''s last two won today so it was a very unlucky 5/6. The stats will show how difficult this weekend turned out to be. Lots of banana skins including Man Utd and Fulham who Crabby did well to swerve. Just shows how hard it is to get all six and how well you brilliant PUPs are in helping us to get them as often as we do.

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="PurpleCanary"]A late arrival with kick-off an hour or so away: Racing Santander (Spanish Segunda B Section 2) to win.[/quote]Apologies for the late pick. Been in effect out of cyberspace since early Friday morning. I knew then there were odds available for this game but wasn''t in a position to pick.[/quote]
No reason to apologise Purple. Just glad you got a pick in. You never miss and I was getting worried.
[/quote]Nutty, I was on a hush-hush scouting mission for Webber and Farke for next season, looking for a potential lone target-man striker among the tribes of club-footed pygmies of the upper Amazon, and as you know there is hardly any internet coverage up there.

Was that the Fugawe tribe? They may be small but have a huge leap. Their habitat in the jungle is covered in long grass, much taller than them. They are proud people though and known for leaping high in the air proclaiming "we''re the Fugawe"...

[quote user="nutty nigel"]Was that the Fugawe tribe? They may be small but have a huge leap. Their habitat in the jungle is covered in long grass, much taller than them. They are proud people though and known for leaping high in the air proclaiming "we''re the Fugawe"...[/quote]Sadly an Ipswich Town scout had got there first and signed up the Fugawe first-team squad en masse, after a promise of a glowing future in the Ryman League was unfortunately misheard and mistranslated into their native tongue as a reference to the Champions League. As a result when the players got to Portman Road they did indeed jump up shouting "We''re the Fugawe?!"

It proved to be a very difficult week. In the end 24/38 PUPs had winning picks (63%). From the 27 different selections 18 won (67%). Crabby''s 5/6 meant he avoided many of the banana skins. Most profitable pick this week was 93Vintage''s away pick in Chile at 1.36.
Cosmic still has just three wrong picks so is on course for her second consecutive PUPs league triumph. Purple remains her closest rival with four wrong. After a sustained challenge Inchy has claimed top spot in the profitability league from Wooster after picking Chelsea at .81. There are still three weeks to go so it''s all to play for at the top of both leagues.

PUP Wins Picks Win% Profitability
Cosmic Twin 34 37 92% 4.97
Purple Canary 33 37 89% 2.49
Yankee 32 37 86% 5.19
Parma ham''s gone mouldy 32 37 86% 0.42
Molly Windley 31 37 84% 2.35
Mr Apples 29 35 83% 2.75
Til1010 30 37 81% 1.13
Norfolkbroadslim 20 25 80% -1.45
JB 27 34 79% 2.65
Lake District Canary 29 37 78% 2.03
Kathy 24 31 77% 4.99