Sign in to follow this  
FCC

Melissa Rudd

Beautiful column.

Lost my father-in-law last Wednesday and it was an emotional read.

I’m sure your Dad would have been delighted with such a tribute, and incredibly proud of you.

Just read the article and Paul was a top man. I understand his funeral is at St.Faiths on Saturday 5th May at10.15am.

I have deleted my Facebook so can’t pass on my condolences to you via there, but if you see this Mel then my thoughts are with you as I know what it’s like to lose a parent at a relatively young age. One things for sure - your father would be very very proud of you indeed, take care, Alex (Moss) x

Have already left Melissa a message on twitter so won''t repeat that, its a lovely tribute from Melissa to her Dad, my Dad took also took me to watch ncfc in my young teenage years so brought back lots of memories.

That''s a beautiful piece by Melissa - I''m sure several of us, who have lost fathers can relate to that completely

Paul was a top bloke and that''s a lovely piece that I''m sure he''d be very proud of. He could chat for hours about the club and we quite often agreed, so he obviously knew his stuff! I''m sure he''ll be watching from somewhere up above and hopefully next season we do the business for him.

A wonderful, touching article!

Shocked to hear about Paul Rudd!

Hes been around the club for years and I''ve chatted to him before, a very well informed expert on all things Norwich City!