Sign in to follow this  
BroadstairsR

Teddy Bishop

Tucked away on TWTD is mention of the fact that Norwich have made "overtures" with regards Ip5wich midfielder Bishop.

I don''t know what overtures involve exactly, but he''s a bit of a lad apparently, so it might be something connected with the ''Rake''s Progress.''

Not only that discourages the idea for me as he also has an appalling injury record.

The fact that he is very highly rated at ITFC is meaningless though as they continually over-rate their youngsters. This so-called stream of young talent that emanates from Portman Road has, to my memory, only led to Jordan Rhodes coming through with any note in the past 5-6 years and more, and he''s yet to grace the PL.

Also, I consider us strong in the midfield area (central,) depending partly upon the outcome with Leitner of course.

Much, much rather us entice striker Martyn Waghorn from them as he''s turning into a bit of Grant Holt figure down there and I believe that he would therefore set our lacklustre attack alight.

A few million and Evans wouldn''t be able to resist, whilst any new manager might not have much say in the matter.

my son knows him and went to school with him, was supposed to sign for liverpool but the deal was called off after he ruptured his hamstring and had an op to fix it, he likes the bookies apparently but apart from that my son says he is a decent enough fella

A mate of mine knows his family too and they say good things about him. As was said, he was doing very well until his bad injury. Don''t know anything about his attraction to the bookies. But, I don''t think we need another midfielder. If we''re raiding Ipswich, Waghorn and Bialkowski would be my choices. Isn''t the keeper out of contract this summer?

[quote user="Woodman"]A mate of mine knows his family too and they say good things about him. As was said, he was doing very well until his bad injury. Don''t know anything about his attraction to the bookies. But, I don''t think we need another midfielder. If we''re raiding Ipswich, Waghorn and Bialkowski would be my choices. Isn''t the keeper out of contract this summer?[/quote]Apparently there are Premier League clubs interested in the keeper.