Sign in to follow this  
mr footy

End of season can not come soon enough

The remaining games mean very little. Get these last games done and get to building a better team for next season.It has been a boring season but I have high hopes that over the next few seasons we may be a top eight team. Would happily just skip them.

Well the cricket hasn''t started well. Agreed the World Cup is exciting though.

I was jumping the gun as the World Cup is 2019 ... however there is a Summer full of appetising one-day series (inc. 20-20)

against the Aussies, India and Sri Lanka.

Plus test matches.

We have the excitement of a close season of waiting to see who we can offload and what never heard of them foreign league replacements we can bring in. Enough to make you cancel holiday plans to listen out for those Carrow Road communications.

With the transfer window closing as the Prem season starts, I can see a fair few players desperate to put themselves in the shop window over the summer. Certainly Murphy and Oliviera, and I''d expect some good performances from Leitner as well.

Enjoyed alot of the season. Pride in the performances against AFC & CFC. Also the manager, and the honestly of the group. For me watching from a mid table position is a luxury, nothing appears too important, and defeats don''t hurt so much. For me avoiding the hurt is not unimportant....and like my dreams, they fade and die.

[quote user="FenwayFrank"]I still look forward to watching my team regardless of league position[/quote]hear hear

[quote user="FenwayFrank"]I still look forward to watching my team regardless of league position[/quote]hear hear

I will say this at least usually with Webber he likes to get business done quickly. Might be different cause of the world cup

[quote user="corbs"]Enjoyed alot of the season. Pride in the performances against AFC & CFC. Also the manager, and the honestly of the group. For me watching from a mid table position is a luxury, nothing appears too important, and defeats don''t hurt so much. For me avoiding the hurt is not unimportant....and like my dreams, they fade and die.[/quote]

So are you enjoying blowing those bubbles?