Sign in to follow this  
staffordshire canary

Something else we won’t win.......

Will they be receiving parachute payments in League One? I think this could end up being good for them — as it was for us.

I am not sure what their debt stands at but I imagine that it is a lot more than our debt when we went down to League 1. Interesting times ahead for Sunderland. Bolton, another club with big debts from chasing the Premiership dream, are in danger of dropping down to League 1........

[quote user="FCC"]Will they be receiving parachute payments in League One? I think this could end up being good for them — as it was for us.[/quote]It will need to be with a reported debt of £110 million !

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="FCC"]Will they be receiving parachute payments in League One? I think this could end up being good for them — as it was for us.[/quote]It will need to be with a reported debt of £110 million ![/quote]I think it''s more than that. They''ll probably need to go into administration and take a points deduction. I''ve no sympathy for clubs spending money they never had.