Sign in to follow this  
River End Canary

Nephew Tom

As we enter the final few games and nepotism Tom''s first full season on the board, how would you rate his achievements this season

Would be interested in what you feel those achievements have been and rate his contribution out of 10.

I honestly have no idea what he brings, so I can''t rate him more than a 2

Let''s hope we get some value from him next season. Maybe this has been a transition season for him

[quote user="The Shining"]As we enter the final few games and nepotism Tom''s first full season on the board, how would you rate his achievements this season

Would be interested in what you feel those achievements have been and rate his contribution out of 10.

Let''s hope we get some value from him next season. Maybe this has been a transition season for him[/quote][*-)]

i think it will be interesting When he takes over

it really could be anything

will he sack managers quicker than his aunt ?

will he look for outside investment ?

i wounder what his style of running the club will be ?

what we do Know is he has not the wealth of D & M

he might have a totally different outlook to the club than his Aunt

[quote user="The Shining"]As we enter the final few games and nepotism Tom''s first full season on the board, how would you rate his achievements this season

Let''s hope we get some value from him next season. Maybe this has been a transition season for him[/quote]His main achievement has been to allow you to show yourself up as the idiot who keeps posting about him, for that I''ll give him a 10.

Let''s hope we get some value from him next season. Maybe this has been a transition season for him[/quote]I''ve heard his best mate is a stinking rich Chinese investor so for that reason I''ll give him a 10. [:)]

10/10 for annoying some of the numpties without them actually knowing what he does. Top unintentional trolling award to young Tom[Y]