Sign in to follow this  
CANARYKING

The “race” with the binners

The gate was boosted today to 20,000 thanks to under -19''s "Kids for a quid". After seeing them tonked 4-0, I bet they won''t be back in a hurry.Shot themselves in the foot there. ROFL. [:D]

[quote user="kick it off"]Just to ice that particular cake Lapps... grabban x 2 and lansbury on the scoresheet 😂[/quote]It gets better......From TWTD''s match report......."Town’s heaviest home loss since the 5-1 defeat to Norwich, coincidentally seven years ago to the day."Happy Anniversary you binners. [:D] [<:o)]

[quote user="Readingbetweenthewhines"]It’s really strange how you get comfort laughing at Ipswich when we’re equally as poor.[/quote]Any City fan would find it amusing that it''s seven years to the day since we beat them 1-5 at Poorman Rd.But it doesn''t mean much to neutrals I suppose. [:|]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Readingbetweenthewhines"]It’s really strange how you get comfort laughing at Ipswich when we’re equally as poor.[/quote]Any City fan would find it amusing that it''s seven years to the day since we beat them 1-5 at Poorman Rd.But it doesn''t mean much to neutrals I suppose. [:|][/quote]

Not really, I just think it brings it home how poor we are. One point ahead of a side who have lost four times more than they’ve won.

How is it funny when Ipswich fans just point to the league table to prove were no better? I think your clutching at straws and trying to find comfort in Ipswich’s suffering, but ultimately you also know we’re no better.

[quote user="lincoln canary"]It’s really strange how you get comfort laughing at Ipswich when we’re equally as poor.[/quote]Talk about ridiculous comments.  Ipswich are the very opposite of us when it comes down to it.  Deeply in the proverbial financially, no assets to speak of, either on the pitch or off it.  The only similarity there is, is the league position and there the similarities end.  We have a great stadium, great community side of the club, a great fanbase, a forward looking coaching set up and some very good players, a club with no debt other than a working overdraft, able to attract top class loan players as well as very talented youngsters. On the pitch we have an ethos that is setting out the way forwards - a systematic development over the next few years based on a tried and tested German philosophy from one of the best clubs in Europe.  I can''t imagine any real Norwich supporter who thinks that as a club we are as poor as Ipswich. 

I have a binner come into where I work and he’s spent most of the season going on about how they have been above us, so I’m going to enjoy it. As you don’t support either side you wouldn’t understand

[quote user="Readingbetweenthewhines"]I think your clutching at straws and trying to find comfort in Ipswich’s suffering, but ultimately you also know we’re no better.[/quote]I never said we were better, stop making things up.....

I suppose Lincoln could always log into his other account and make ''rape'' comments towards himself, since he''s not getting his own way.

If Norwich fans aren''t allowed to take enjoyment from their rivals losing 4-0 (which every other football club down the country does too, by the way), then I''d suggest the person saying that isn''t a Norwich fan.

Reading fans are pretty naff fans generally, anyway.

[quote user="hogesar"]I suppose Lincoln could always log into his other account and make ''rape'' comments towards himself, since he''s not getting his own way.

If Norwich fans aren''t allowed to take enjoyment from their rivals losing 4-0 (which every other football club down the country does too, by the way), then I''d suggest the person saying that isn''t a Norwich fan.

Reading fans are pretty naff fans generally, anyway.[/quote]

Well as normal, your ‘suggestion’ is wide of the the mark. I’m Norwich through and through.. and you are frustrated at how crap we are and seek comfort at trying to ridicule people on here. You’re pretty easy to work out piggy.

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="lincoln canary"]It’s really strange how you get comfort laughing at Ipswich when we’re equally as poor.[/quote]Talk about ridiculous comments.  Ipswich are the very opposite of us when it comes down to it.  Deeply in the proverbial financially, no assets to speak of, either on the pitch or off it.  The only similarity there is, is the league position and there the similarities end.  We have a great stadium, great community side of the club, a great fanbase, a forward looking coaching set up and some very good players, a club with no debt other than a working overdraft, able to attract top class loan players as well as very talented youngsters. On the pitch we have an ethos that is setting out the way forwards - a systematic development over the next few years based on a tried and tested German philosophy from one of the best clubs in Europe.  I can''t imagine any real Norwich supporter who thinks that as a club we are as poor as Ipswich. 

[/quote]

To be fair LDC, despite you constantly being on the wind up, I have to admire the persistence and effort you put in to your posts. You must sit back and laugh at the thought of people actually thinking you might be serious!

By Norwich through and through do you mean:

1) Make an account on here called Golden Coppell and post about Reading

2) Make pathetically immature rape and death comments towards YOURSELF on this forum.

3) Consistently criticise everything about NCFC and demonstrate a massive, gaping lack of knowledge about our players.

Is that Norwich through and through?

Pathetic troll that was found out years ago but lingers about because he''s got nothing else to do. That''s the reality.

[quote user="hogesar"]By Norwich through and through do you mean:

1) Make an account on here called Golden Coppell and post about Reading

2) Make pathetically immature rape and death comments towards YOURSELF on this forum.

3) Consistently criticise everything about NCFC and demonstrate a massive, gaping lack of knowledge about our players.

Is that Norwich through and through?

Pathetic troll that was found out years ago but lingers about because he''s got nothing else to do. That''s the reality.[/quote]

You need or let it go piggy. Your clinging on to somthing that happened 10 years ago! How pathetic!

[quote user="lincoln canary"][quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="lincoln canary"]It’s really strange how you get comfort laughing at Ipswich when we’re equally as poor.[/quote]Talk about ridiculous comments.  Ipswich are the very opposite of us when it comes down to it.  Deeply in the proverbial financially, no assets to speak of, either on the pitch or off it.  The only similarity there is, is the league position and there the similarities end.  We have a great stadium, great community side of the club, a great fanbase, a forward looking coaching set up and some very good players, a club with no debt other than a working overdraft, able to attract top class loan players as well as very talented youngsters. On the pitch we have an ethos that is setting out the way forwards - a systematic development over the next few years based on a tried and tested German philosophy from one of the best clubs in Europe.  I can''t imagine any real Norwich supporter who thinks that as a club we are as poor as Ipswich. 

[/quote]

To be fair LDC, despite you constantly being on the wind up, I have to admire the persistence and effort you put in to your posts. You must sit back and laugh at the thought of people actually thinking you might be serious![/quote]

Enough people on here have met me in person to know that I am not and never have been on a wind up.  Where ever I''ve lived, worked and whatever has happened good or bad, the one constant in my life has been NCFC.  It is in the blood, through family and upbringing and a constant interest through visits to Norwich and away matches over the forty years since I left Norwich to pursue a career. You wouldn''t understand, you don''t care enough to understand. 

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="lincoln canary"][quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="lincoln canary"]It’s really strange how you get comfort laughing at Ipswich when we’re equally as poor.[/quote]Talk about ridiculous comments.  Ipswich are the very opposite of us when it comes down to it.  Deeply in the proverbial financially, no assets to speak of, either on the pitch or off it.  The only similarity there is, is the league position and there the similarities end.  We have a great stadium, great community side of the club, a great fanbase, a forward looking coaching set up and some very good players, a club with no debt other than a working overdraft, able to attract top class loan players as well as very talented youngsters. On the pitch we have an ethos that is setting out the way forwards - a systematic development over the next few years based on a tried and tested German philosophy from one of the best clubs in Europe.  I can''t imagine any real Norwich supporter who thinks that as a club we are as poor as Ipswich. 

[/quote]

To be fair LDC, despite you constantly being on the wind up, I have to admire the persistence and effort you put in to your posts. You must sit back and laugh at the thought of people actually thinking you might be serious![/quote]

Enough people on here have met me in person to know that I am not and never have been on a wind up.  Where ever I''ve lived, worked and whatever has happened good or bad, the one constant in my life has been NCFC.  It is in the blood, through family and upbringing and a constant interest through visits to Norwich and away matches over the forty years since I left Norwich to pursue a career. You wouldn''t understand, you don''t care enough to understand. 

[/quote]

For heavens sake, now what are blabbering on about?!

Oh don’t get me wrong, I love seeing the scum suffer and want to beat them every game and finish above them. However, the fact that we’re just marginally better than such a sh1thouse club shows the level of expectation has drastically reduced and there’s almost an acceptance of mediocrity.