Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the Pink un Pickers Season 11 Week 38

High flying Plymouth need to keep the pressure on the top 6 and should be to good for a terrible Northampton side (and they are odds against!)

Northampton V Plymouth Away win.

For the match bet It''s the we''ve nothing to play for and Preston are hanging on by their finger nails to a very unlikely play off place. I do think we are playing well but just can''t score enough goals. we might just suffer again this weekend -Preston to win BTTS

Good luck pickers

I fancy a frustrating draw for both Sunderland and Burton as they slide deeper into League 1

For us, I agree with Drinkell, this is the sort of game I''d back Neil to win. I''d suggest over 2.5 goals and or/both teams to score

Good luck all.

The West section of the German Regionalliga.Uerdingen to win at home against Fortuna Dusseldorf II.Uerdingen, top but by no means assured of staying in that sole promotion place, have a 10-5-0 and 30/11 home record. They have won their last five in a row, with a 14/2 goal difference.Fortuna Dusseldorf II, 14th, have  a respectable 4-3-8 and 19/27 away record, but are in poor form. having drawn one and lost five of their last six, with a 4/14 goal difference.The curent odds are 1/4.---I don''t envy anyone charged with the match bet. My optimistic suggestion is Norwich City to win by one goal, at 6/1.Good luck to all!

League Two this week and Notts County, who still harbour outside hopes of finishing in the automatic promotion spots, to win at home to Yeovil, who are 18th but virtually safe.

For Norwich, let''s try and avoid too much negativity and go for a score draw to dent our old manager''s hopes of reaching the play-offs.

Good luck everyone.

Evening Nutty and fellow Pups, looking to finalise my top six by around 7pm, thanks for all the great picks so far.

Good luck Anthony, my pick for the City bet is a score draw.

Think I may have found another bit of value this week to add to an accumulater and that value is......

Coventry v Stevenage....Home win.

Good luck to Yellowfuture and all this weeks pups.

Hi Nutty, these are my final six. A very tough choice, thanks to the Pups for all your help. Fingers crossed that we can win some cash for such a great cause.

Barcelona Guayaquil. (also my choice)

Uerdingen

Rosenborg

1860 Munchen

Universidad Católica (9.30 on Sunday)

Shrewsbury

Good luck Anthony.

ps I think Inchy''s selection plays this evening?

Thanks for giving me the chance to do this, I''ve looked at everyone''s suggestions and have come up with the following for the £10 bet, odds are what were on William Hill early though know Eddie might better them

£1 Norwich to win 1-0 - 12/1

£2 Preston to win 2-1 - 15/2

£1 Preston to win 2-0 - 17/2

£2 Draw 2-2 - 16/1

£1 Hanley to score anytime - 16/1

£2 Murphy 1st goal - 9/1

£1 Klose to score anytime - 12/1

Now I''d like to donate another £6 for these two bets

£5 - Draw 1-1 - 13/2

£1 - Maddison to get a hatrick - 90/1

Eddie - I owe you £4 for penalties scored so far this season plus this £6 so will get £10 to you plus £10 for our worldcup sweepstake.

Good luck Yellowfuture and have a great weekend everyone

Anthony

Apologises for my lateness, travelled to preston today more on hope than expectation but an away win would have been my city bet better than 4.75 chance. I fancy a repeat maddison goal.

For the pups league a home win for parma.

Now, back to another beer.

[quote user="Yellowfuture"]Hi Nutty, these are my final six. A very tough choice, thanks to the Pups for all your help. Fingers crossed that we can win some cash for such a great cause.

Barcelona Guayaquil. (also my choice)

Uerdingen

Rosenborg

1860 Munchen

Universidad Católica (9.30 on Sunday)

Shrewsbury

Good luck Anthony.

ps I think Inchy''s selection plays this evening?[/quote]
Thank you Yellowfuture. I love these! Great strategy buddy. There''s some heavy hitting PUPs endorsing these picks. I''ve placed them with Bill Hill where the potential return is £55.03. Here are the details...

1860 Munich

-         

-

4/11

-         

-

13:00

Sat

Shrewsbury

-         

2/5

-

15:00

Sat

Uerdingen

-         

2/9

Sun

Rosenborg

-

1/4

17:00

Sun

Uni. Catolica

-

1/2

21:30

Sun

Barcelona Guayaquil

-

2/11

23:30

Sun

We have two tomorrow and the rest on Sunday. Hopefully we''ll be burning the midnight oil cheering the Ecuador Barca to seal the six.
Good luck Yellowfuture and all you PUPs[:)]

[quote user="Anthony"]Thanks for giving me the chance to do this, I''ve looked at everyone''s suggestions and have come up with the following for the £10 bet, odds are what were on William Hill early though know Eddie might better them

£1 Norwich to win 1-0 - 12/1

£2 Preston to win 2-1 - 15/2

£1 Preston to win 2-0 - 17/2

£2 Draw 2-2 - 16/1

£1 Hanley to score anytime - 16/1

£2 Murphy 1st goal - 9/1

£1 Klose to score anytime - 12/1

Now I''d like to donate another £6 for these two bets

£5 - Draw 1-1 - 13/2

£1 - Maddison to get a hatrick - 90/1

Eddie - I owe you £4 for penalties scored so far this season plus this £6 so will get £10 to you plus £10 for our worldcup sweepstake.

Good luck Yellowfuture and have a great weekend everyone

Anthony[/quote]
Thank you for these Anthony. I love how you''ve worked this bet out, Thanks too for the extra £6. That 1-1 draw would be fantastic result for us. I''ve placed them to our best advantage and we have ....

Norwich to win 1-0 -

£1.00

Bet 365

12/1

£13.00

Preston to win 2-1 -

£2.00

Bill Hill

15/2

£17.00

Preston to win 2-0 -

£1.00

Bill Hill

17/2

£9.50

Draw 2-2

£2.00

Bill Hill

14/1

£30.00

Hanley to score anytime

£1.00

Bill Hill

16/1

£17.00

Murphy 1st goal

£2.00

Bet 365

11/1

£24.00

Klose to score anytime

£1.00

Bet 365

16/1

£17.00

Draw 1-1

£5.00 Bill

Hill

13/2

£37.50

Maddison to get a hatrick

£1.00

Bill Hill

90/1

£91.00

Good luck Anthony and of course our beloved team[:)]

I''ve heard from Inchy and he''s changed his selection to..

Doncaster v Oxford Home Win.

Thanks for the heads up Yellowfuture.

Unfortunately 1860 took the lead but couldn''t see it out. Unlucky Yellowfuture.

Anthony''s still got plenty of chances.

OTBC

C''mon Norwich, score please, don''t care who Murphy, Klose or Hanley otherwise I ll have a very grumpy hubby tonight

[quote user="Diane"]C''mon Norwich, score please, don''t care who Murphy, Klose or Hanley otherwise I ll have a very grumpy hubby tonight[/quote]I think you will find for that to happen we need to have a shot Diane. [:D]

I know we don''t say sorry but am so disappointed as I tried so hard as we all do, was convinced there would be goals today.

Unlucky too Yellowfuture, we''ll do better next season

[quote user="nutty nigel"]Unfortunately 1860 took the lead but couldn''t see it out. Unlucky Yellowfuture.

OTBC[/quote]Unlucky. A really interesting set of fixtures from Yellowfuture, and I was looking forward to a PUPs'' first (I imagine...) of hanging on for a midnight result in Ecuador! Nutty, if you have the time, I would be willing to pick two Sunday fixtures from my shortlist to add to those four outstanding, just to give us a chance of something from the weekend, and keep that Ecuador game alive.[:O]

[quote user="Anthony"]I know we don''t say sorry but am so disappointed as I tried so hard as we all do, was convinced there would be goals today.

Unlucky too Yellowfuture, we''ll do better next season[/quote]
Unlucky Anthony. I really liked those picks. Nearly a goal from Klose at the end which would have made this an excellent result. Those are the fine margins. 

[quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="nutty nigel"]Unfortunately 1860 took the lead but couldn''t see it out. Unlucky Yellowfuture.

OTBC[/quote]Unlucky. A really interesting set of fixtures from Yellowfuture, and I was looking forward to a PUPs'' first (I imagine...) of hanging on for a midnight result in Ecuador! Nutty, if you have the time, I would be willing to pick two Sunday fixtures from my shortlist to add to those four outstanding, just to give us a chance of something from the weekend, and keep that Ecuador game alive.[:O][/quote]
Go for it Purple thank you.

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="nutty nigel"]Unfortunately 1860 took the lead but couldn''t see it out. Unlucky Yellowfuture.

OTBC[/quote]Unlucky. A really interesting set of fixtures from Yellowfuture, and I was looking forward to a PUPs'' first (I imagine...) of hanging on for a midnight result in Ecuador! Nutty, if you have the time, I would be willing to pick two Sunday fixtures from my shortlist to add to those four outstanding, just to give us a chance of something from the weekend, and keep that Ecuador game alive.[:O][/quote]
[/quote]OK nutty. I''ll get back with two picks later on this evening, and add a tenner to the list of what I owe you!

Dissapointing to say the least! I would like to chip in to Purples bet for tomorrow to keep things alive, Ill send you £10 Nutty to add to Purples kind contribution.

[quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="nutty nigel"]Unfortunately 1860 took the lead but couldn''t see it out. Unlucky Yellowfuture.

[/quote]OK nutty. I''ll get back with two picks later on this evening, and add a tenner to the list of what I owe you![/quote]Nutty, odds for both of these to be added to the Sunday Four are available on William Hill:Lithuania: Zalgiris to win at home against Stumbras.Turkey: Besiktas to win at home against Yeni Malatyaspor.I make that Lithuania to Germany to Norway to Turkey to Chile to Ecuador...Thanks to Yellowfuture for doubling the stake!

[quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="nutty nigel"]Unfortunately 1860 took the lead but couldn''t see it out. Unlucky Yellowfuture.

[/quote]OK nutty. I''ll get back with two picks later on this evening, and add a tenner to the list of what I owe you![/quote]Nutty, odds for both of these to be added to the Sunday Four are available on William Hill:Lithuania: Zalgiris to win at home against Stumbras.Turkey: Besiktas to win at home against Yeni Malatyaspor.I make that Lithuania to Germany to Norway to Turkey to Chile to Ecuador...Thanks to Yellowfuture for doubling the stake![/quote]
Thank you Purple and Yellowfuture. It''s great for us to have something to follow tomorrow. Sundays aren''t the same without the possibility of a Rays Funds win for our wonderful DS boys and girls. I''ve placed the revised six with your £20 on Bill Hill and the potential return is £86.02. Here are the details : -

Zalgris

-         

-

1/4

-         

-

11:00

Sun

Uerdingen

-         

2/9

-

Sun

Rosenborg

-         

1/4

-

Sun

Besiktas

1/5

Sun

Uni. Catolica

1/2

21:30

Sun

Barcelona Guayaquil

2/11

23:30

Sun

Good luck Purple, Yellowfuture and all you PUPs[:)]
[8]Here we go o
Puppin'' all over the world[H]

23/35 PUPs had winning picks this week (66%). 21 of the 31 suggestions won (68%). This was just one of those weeks where we were not meant to win!
With just two weeks to go Cosmic remains on course for her second successive PUPs championship. Purple''s still right there though if Cosmic should slip up. Wooster is back to the top of the profitability table but Inchy was so unlucky. His initial selection won but was a Friday game that we can''t accept. I was gutted for him. 
Here are the latest tables : -

PUP Wins Picks Win% Profitability
Cosmic Twin 35 38 92% 5.2
Purple Canary 34 38 89% 2.71
Parma ham''s gone mouldy 33 38 87% 0.67
Yankee 32 38 84% 4.19
Molly Windley 32 38 84% 2.85
Til1010 31 38 82% 1.26
Mr Apples 29 36 81% 1.75
Norfolkbroadslim 20 25 80% -1.45
JB 27 34 79% 2.65
Lake District Canary 29 37 78% 2.03