Sign in to follow this  
Yellowhammer

Why did we get rid of these

Snodgrass,ruddy,Bennett and ,grabben seems a lot better than we have had this season apart from Gunn but he is leaving at end of season I would expect .

Sold for good money. Snoddy/Grabban.Got rid of due to high wages. Ruddy.Not very good/stale. Bennett/Ruddy.Bit of a knobhead. Grabban/Snoddy*/Bennett.  (*Depends who you ask).Wanted to go to Prem team. Snoddy/Grabban.

Yeah it''s pure revisionism to claim we should have held on to Grabban. We were in the Premier League he was being a dick and he never looked good enough for that level. To get £7m odd for him was staggering business.

The only one I would want back would be Grabban and that''s only because I see him as an improvement upon what we currently have.

The fact that most of us were pleased about his return to Bournemouth, and our profit on the deal, indicates just how much we have gone backwards in so short a time.

A player who''s loss at the time hardly raised an eyebrow is now seen, by me at least, as being someone who would now greatly enhance our attack.

I watched some of the ITFC stream yesterday (I was looking into Cricfree in the vain hopes of seeing the City game listed.)

Grabban ran the home defence ragged all game, was a massive influence and ended up scoring twice, to be deemed MoM.

[quote user="king canary"]Yeah it''s pure revisionism to claim we should have held on to Grabban. We were in the Premier League he was being a dick and he never looked good enough for that level. To get £7m odd for him was staggering business.[/quote][Y]There''s no doubting he is a good Championship striker, but at the time he didn''t seem to want to be here, the fans weren''t exactly warm to him and we were offered good money for him. The fact he''s been loaned out 3 times by the club that bought him doesn''t speak that highly of him either.

He''s probably no better than Oliveira but he''s more suited to this level and would be to our current set up.

Someone like Jerome that can finish, that''s what we need to be in the market for. I think we''ll be looking in league 1 or 2 for that. I like the look of Devante Cole personally.

Only when Delia and her mediocre ownership is finally over will we see the likes of these players again

The game has moved on since we signed them but Delia and nepotism Tom haven''t

[quote user="Wings of a Sparrow"]I clicked on this thread expecting it to be about inflatable canaries![/quote]

Saw one near the end of the London Marathon

The two blokes in flat hats who carried a board round at half time with the lucky numbers results on it.

The man selling confectionary and drinks from a trolley...

"Sweeeeeeeeets, chocolate, hot drinks, cold drinks..."

[quote user="Wings of a Sparrow"]...Little blue invalid cars 🚙 parading round the perimeter track.[/quote]

Hell,that brought back a memory.

Defeats to the binners?

(younger readers may need to ask someone old)