Sign in to follow this  
Norwich City Fans Social Club

Informal Social Evening - Thurs April 26th - 7:30pm

We''ve all got mixed views on our footy season but on a brighter note our social events have continued to be fun & have gone  from strength to strength plus have been well supported
We started off with our fans forum last July with Stone/Webber/Farke which drew a crowd of around 300 and our last event our quiz night was attended by 250 people and raised £2500 for the CSF.
Our last event of this football season is our very informal social evening where you can put the world re ncfc to rights with fellow ncfc fans, play giant Jenga or giant Connect 4 , have a drink and a bit of a laugh.
Everyone is welcome, its free and on entry into the Top of the City you ll get a free raffle ticket for a nice ncfc prize.
Now to the important bit, on the night we will announce how much money we have raised this season for our wonderful charity the CSF. 
When we launched the social club back in July 2015 we said  that we would support the CSF and that wasn''t just words, because that''s exactly what we''ve done & will continue to do. From the first event back in August 2015 to today, we have built up a very special bond with the staff at CSF and we know that the money we have raised with the help of you ncfc fans makes a big difference to all the disabled & disadvantaged kids they help.
May I take this opportunity to say a big heartfelt THANK YOU to all you lovely pinkun posters who have supported our events, sometimes this website & it''s posters gets a bit of stick but  you''ve all been great with us for events & our pred comp where we had 30 entries from you posters.
Hope to see some of you at our social evening, it starts at 7:30pm and you ll be made very welcome by us all.
If you haven''t done so follow us on our twitter account, find us on facebook and look at our website is www.ncfsc.co.uk
Diane on behalf of the ncfsc volunteers 

[quote user="lincsy88"]Looking forward to this Diane, can I play you at giant jenga.[/quote]
You most certainly can [:)]

Bumped by me to make sure you''ve all seen it

We''ve invited all our guests over the years, all the fans groups , all our hosts, friends from Archant & Radio Norfolk and of course staff/officials from ncfc so have tried to include everyone

Everyone is welcome, its free, its fun, chat to fellow ncfc fans, have a drink, play Jenga or Connect 4 if you wish, if now just come to hear how much money we''ve raised for the CSF this season.

Diane

Why can''t you organise a fan fight night for all those that argue on here? 2 camps, happy clappers v pant wetters. And a row of seats for the fence sitters. I''ll have a seat please.

Just joking(but I would be fun).

[quote user="Inch High aka Inchy.."]Why can''t you organise a fan fight night for all those that argue on here? 2 camps, happy clappers v pant wetters. And a row of seats for the fence sitters. I''ll have a seat please.

Just joking(but I would be fun).[/quote]
Now that''s a good idea Inchy, though if all those that argue on here turn up I ll have to get a bigger room and more seats [:)]
We could always have a team of percy positives v a team of nancy negatives at Giant Jenga [:)] and see who wins

[quote user="Diane"][quote user="Inch High aka Inchy.."]Why can''t you organise a fan fight night for all those that argue on here? 2 camps, happy clappers v pant wetters. And a row of seats for the fence sitters. I''ll have a seat please.

Just joking(but I would be fun).[/quote]
Now that''s a good idea Inchy, though if all those that argue on here turn up I ll have to get a bigger room and more seats [:)]
We could always have a team of percy positives v a team of nancy negatives at Giant Jenga [:)] and see who wins
[/quote]
Now that''s a really good idea!
We could also have a game of Pin a Tail on a Waveney.....

Most of those that argue on here Nutty watch the games on the wireless so you won''t be needing too many chairs. Mind you after the event they will be on here asking questions of who said what and why. [;)]

I think the obvious plan is to get in touch with Ricky Knight and set up a wrestling event.

Nutty and Duncan vs Highland and Derby in the tag team main event.

Morty v LDC in an unsanctioned scrap.

Hoegsar v Lincoln in a grudge match.

What more could you want?

[quote user="nutty nigel"]Really looking forward to this. I enjoyed it last season and I have a feeling this year will be even better.[/quote]Did your new bestest buddies Tom and Alice say whether they would be there when you were in their company on Saturday Nutty ? [:P]

I''ve spent two days fielding questions from you wannabe pavlova chasers. Can''t you at least liase so that I don''t keep answering the same ones. No wonder they have that little barrier to keep you wannabes at arm''s length 🙃

What you mean fame has come at a price Nutty and everybody wants to know how you were hand picked to rub shoulders with the heir apparent ?

You would have to ask the picker how all that came about Tilly. I''ll be back in the blankets next week. You''ll once again be so close....
yet so far away[;)]

Getting back to our social night, seems there''s quite a few pinkun posters/pups coming on the 26th, hope you''re all up for a game of Giant Jenga or Connect 4 lol

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="nutty nigel"]Really looking forward to this. I enjoyed it last season and I have a feeling this year will be even better.[/quote]Did your new bestest buddies Tom and Alice say whether they would be there when you were in their company on Saturday Nutty ? [:P][/quote][8]Alice? ALICE? Who the feck is Alice?[8]

I don''t know about living next door to Alice but last Saturday Nutty was sitting next door to Alice.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]Curiouser and curiouser...[/quote]Did Sally call when she got the word ?

Just a reminder that''s its our informal social night on Thursday night, starts at 7:30pm, its about two main things

1) Gives you opportunity to meet other ncfc fans, put the worlds to rights, have a chat, have a drink and if you''re in the mood play silly games

2) Its a chance for us to thank all the people who have supported us this season and tell you all how much you''ve helped us raise for the CSF, be it through coming to our events, entering our pred comp, donating raffle prizes and generally saying kind things to make us feel appreciated.

Its free, entry & you ll also get a free raffle ticket as you enter to win a signed ncfc ball.

So if you have a couple of hours to spare and want to join us at our last event of this football season then please come along , I''m sure you ll enjoy it

Diane on behalf of the volunteers.

Thank you to those of you who came to our social night last night and to all of you who have supported us this season.

You helped us raise a massive £6500 for the CSF which will make a big difference to the kids they help.

Christoph Zimmermann turned up and stayed the whole evening chatted to fans, played Jenga & Connect 4, what a great friendly humble guy he is, a really special person.

Thanks again everyone for your support x

You certainly know how to get a good turnout at an event Diane. Enjoyed it even though i was only drinking diet coke.

[quote user="Diane"]You helped us raise a massive £6500 for the CSF which will make a big difference to the kids they help.[/quote]That''s a huge achievement Diane, well done all of you. [<:o)]

Us volunteers are on the pitch at halftime to present our £6500 cheque to the CSF so give us a cheer everyone