Sign in to follow this  
River End Canary

Season ticket renewals

The 22,000 includes the corporate tickets.

As Wazza mentioned earlier in the thread the ordinary ST''s numbered between 20,400 and 20,900 over the past few years according to the accounts, so a drop of a few hundred to 20,000 is right.

Of course the waiting list has gone and from memory I think that got as high as 2000 (?) so there has been a bigger drop than it looks at first glance. Never-the-less it''s still a very decent figure all things considered.

I’m sure I saw a chap with a big red nose and huge feet there a few weeks ago, probably just popped in cos the wheels fell off his car.

I think Hairy has called it correctly.

The fact that tickets are available means there is no waiting list, so not only have we lost 500 or so season tickets, we have lost another 1500 or so renewals that have been replaced by those on the waiting list.

Next season is crucial. Should we perform as ''promised'' then we should be competitive which keeps people coming to the ground. Should we carry on as we have this season, or worse, then we may be looking at another big drop next summer

[quote user="Van wink"]I’m sure I saw a chap with a big red nose and huge feet there a few weeks ago, probably just popped in cos the wheels fell off his car.[/quote]I see what you did there winky. [:D]

Honestly surprised that so many have renewed. Fair play to the club, let''s hope it''s not taken for granted and we see some better football next season.

[quote user="CANARYKING"]My understanding of the direct debit system is that you can cancel anytime. So the 20,000 is made up of those who have paid a lump sum for the whole season and those who are continuing to pay by DD.

The DD ‘ers can stop anytime soon so the total in August could well be well below the current total.[/quote]

Quite true but why would you continue to pay a direct debit for a product you weren''t renewing. After all payments for this season finished on 28 Feb.

[quote user="CANARYKING"]My understanding of the direct debit system is that you can cancel anytime. So the 20,000 is made up of those who have paid a lump sum for the whole season and those who are continuing to pay by DD.

The DD ‘ers can stop anytime soon so the total in August could well be well below the current total.[/quote]
Surely if you want to find a way to show that there aren''t as many renewing as our club are leading us to believe it would be easiest simply not to renew. Then you could be absolutely sure that one less at least would not be renewing.

About an hour ago i got an e-mail from the club inviting me to buy a season ticket for 2018/19. Should i tell them that i do not need two Nutty ?

[quote user="TIL 1010"]About an hour ago i got an e-mail from the club inviting me to buy a season ticket for 2018/19. Should i tell them that i do not need two Nutty ?[/quote]Perhaps it''s a hint you''re part of the "wider audience" and you need two. [:D]

Is Waveney part of the “wider audience”

Fatberg area with reinforced plastic seats would be the ideal.

Thank god it’s a winter sport.😉

I didn''t decide to renew for this season until two days before the May deadline however they must have been desperate to sell more S/T''s as I was offered to renew at the February price.

Again I haven''t renewed & to be honest unlikely to simply because the football being played is just too boring for me after nearly 30 yrs as a S/T holder.

However if I did have a massive change of heart I would only renew again if I was offered at February prices.

[quote user="eeyore"]I didn''t decide to renew for this season until two days before the May deadline however they must have been desperate to sell more S/T''s as I was offered to renew at the February price.

Again I haven''t renewed & to be honest unlikely to simply because the football being played is just too boring for me after nearly 30 yrs as a S/T holder.

However if I did have a massive change of heart I would only renew again if I was offered at February prices.[/quote]

Forgot to say I paid by DD too

I renewed last year on June 21st after the fixtures came out. I got the feb price and 2 free months on the DD.

With tickets on sale today for the first home game of the season, I wonder if anyone had a look to see how many tickets on the stadium plan were available compared to last season.

Would give a rough indication on final season tickets numbers.

Out of curiosity had a little look at the stadium plan.

Seems to be that other than the away fans returned tickets you cant get two together in the jarrold, city stand or lower barclay. Looks similar to any other season!

For what it''s worth I was told by a box office employee last week that they were very close to reaching the S/T cap. Couldn''t give me a figure of how many tickets still available though !

Also last week I was offered a S/ T at FEB prices !

I''ve probably missed this somewhere, but are new season tickets being sent out, or are we using the existing ones from last season again?

[quote user="CaptCanary"]It''s the same ticket as last year.[/quote]
I am in the 3rd year of a 3 year season ticket but last week i received a new one in the post.

I''ve been given TWO S/T cards for the same seat........however that''s just down to incompetent box office staff.

[quote user="eeyore"]I''ve been given TWO S/T cards for the same seat........however that''s just down to incompetent box office staff.[/quote]
That''s probably to make up for those who need two seats for one S/T card....

[quote user="TIL 1010"]
[quote user="CaptCanary"]It''s the same ticket as last year.[/quote]
I am in the 3rd year of a 3 year season ticket but last week i received a new one in the post.
[/quote]

Seems to be mixed then, as some have had letters saying to use the same as last season;

http://services.pinkun.com/forums/pinkun-forums/cs/forums/3636122/ShowPost.aspx

Heads up for ST holders who have the Cup option for cup games, you have to contact the club to renew, it doesn’t automatically transfer to this season.

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="eeyore"]I''ve been given TWO S/T cards for the same seat........however that''s just down to incompetent box office staff.[/quote]
[/quote]

What amazing whit !!

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="eeyore"]I''ve been given TWO S/T cards for the same seat........however that''s just down to incompetent box office staff.[/quote]
[/quote]

What amazing whit !!

[/quote]

What amazing whit !!