Sign in to follow this  
River End Canary

Season ticket renewals

Normally we get regular updates on the figures renewed

Have I missed these announcements. If so what are they looking like?

If not what is the reason for not publishing them?

[quote user="X Fools"]Normally we get regular updates on the figures renewed [/quote]Do we? Do you have any examples?

I heard after the first deadline it was four. Two in the lower Barclay, an old duffer in the blankets and a Delia''s box wannabe in the cathedral lounge.

No wait...

Five! Because there''s a poor old boy who let McNasty con him into buying a three season ticket a couple of years ago.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]I heard after the first deadline it was four. Two in the lower Barclay, an old duffer in the blankets and a Delia''s box wannabe in the cathedral lounge.

No wait...

Five! Because there''s a poor old boy who let McNasty con him into buying a three season ticket a couple of years ago.[/quote]

Four now because I have just decided not to renew mine

If this poor run continues I can see a lot of direct debits being cancelled. Those who paid a lump sum are committed for another season.

Will that be the official season ticket renewals or the unofficial (projected/probable) season ticket renewals?.......

I renewed mine before the 1st deadline......Unfortunately even my having the required funds, the movers and shakers wouldn''t let me relocate into the Director''s Box - as I didn''t have the necessary adulation, fawning and sycophantic credentials, coupled with exaggerated clapping skills or the political leanings...... Unfortunately in the ''Box''......cacophonic critics, are just belittled and barred......

Oh well, I can at least still stare lovingly, adoringly and starry eyed with endemic emerald envy, into that insular and sadly closed shop of a ''Hierarchy Haven'' from my plastic padded pew. Whilst on the odd occasion, sneaking a cursory glance to see what''s actually occurring on the pitch......

One day maybe Mello......maybe, one day......

[quote user="Mello Yello"]Will that be the official season ticket renewals or the unofficial (projected/probable) season ticket renewals?.......

I renewed mine before the 1st deadline......Unfortunately even my having the required funds, the movers and shakers wouldn''t let me relocate into the Director''s Box - as I didn''t have the necessary adulation, fawning and sycophantic credentials, coupled with exaggerated clapping skills or the political leanings...... Unfortunately in the ''Box''......cacophonic critics, are just belittled and barred......

Oh well, I can at least still stare lovingly, adoringly and starry eyed with endemic emerald envy, into that insular and sadly closed shop of a ''Hierarchy Haven'' from my plastic padded pew. Whilst on the odd occasion, sneaking a cursory glance to see what''s actually occurring on the pitch......

One day maybe Mello......maybe, one day......[/quote]I remember not SO long ago a season ticket in the Holy Grail could be had for slightly north of a couple of grand.We might be skint but clearly not skint enough for the great unwashed to be allowed to rub shoulders with the great and the good.

I''m sure I read on here someone said there''s no longer a waiting list for a season ticket anymore. Not sure if that''s true or not though

X Fools wrote the following post at 04/04/2018 11:52 AM:

Do you still think our fans are racists Waveney or are you ready to apologise ?

He asked what season tickets look like?

Or it might have been what announcements look like?

And all you can do is beliitle him.

Surely we are in the digital age and you scan your retina to get into the ground?

If so the season ticket probably looks like:

01000011 01101111 01100100 01100101 01101001 01110011 01010000 01101111 01100101 01110100 01110010 01111001

please don''t confuse that with what an announcement looks like.

[quote user="Van wink"]X Fools wrote the following post at 04/04/2018 11:52 AM:

Do you still think our fans are racists Waveney or are you ready to apologise ?[/quote]

Why don''t you follow your far right mate feed the wolf and disappear you are a disgrace to our club

An apology from you for calling all our fans racists will do 👍

There is only one disgrace to our club when you go round making those sorts of accusations. You should be ashamed of yourself!

[quote user="Van wink"]An apology from you for calling all our fans racists will do 👍

There is only one disgrace to our club when you go round making those sorts of accusations. You should be ashamed of yourself![/quote]

You know what you are and so do we

You owe us all an apology for calling us, not me, our fan base, racist, but aren’t man enough to make it.

Instead of you sloped off for a while and came back under yet another user name.

The OP is right in that we always used to give out the season ticket numbers after each deadline date in an effort to encourage renewals.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]The OP is right in that we always used to give out the season ticket numbers after each deadline date in an effort to encourage renewals.[/quote]Obviously renewals have gone even better than before so there are no spaces left and so need to encourage latecomers.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]So you think season tickets have sold out then do you Purple ?[/quote]Well, my season ticket has been sold out, Tilly, and I imagine everyone else shares my eager anticipation for 23 home games amounting to a vivid education in defensive formations and subtle tactical nuances.

[quote user="Branston Pickle"]I don''t recall having been given the renewal numbers for 4-5 years, so those trying to drum up a conspiracy theory ought to look elsewhere.[/quote]The Waveney/Tillson anti-club Conference Call is a daily feature. [:D]

Funnily enough I remember the same question being asked last year & the year before, always stating we get an announcement of the figures. I certainly can''t remember this happening for several years.

“The Waveney/Tillson anti-club Conference Call is a daily feature. Big Smile [:D]”

Apart from going to Bolton together they hardly know each other 😉

We will sell the standard 22k ish.

Most fans I speak to in person are far less petty than some of the loud ones on here, who could do with changing the chant ''city till i die'' to ''city till we arent in the top 6''

How about the Freedom of Information Act.......?

How many NCFC season tickets have been renewed or purchased, for the 2018/19 season?......

[quote user="FenwayFrank"]“The Waveney/Tillson anti-club Conference Call is a daily feature. Big Smile [:D]”

Apart from going to Bolton together they hardly know each other 😉[/quote]At last you seem to have grasped that fact but of course if you know different feel free to post it.

There is a cynical side to me that thinks that the lack of any news about season ticket sales is related to the Canaries Bond cooling off  period, which is 14 days after investment.  Any bad news at the stage while people can cancel their investment might trigger people withdrawing their money from the scheme.  Silence on something they usually speak about is not good news.