Sign in to follow this  
Johnny Hill

McVeigh dropped!!!!

[quote]Norwich: Green, Colin, Shackell, Fleming, Drury, Marney, Safri, Hughes, Brennan, Ashton, Lisbie. Subs: Jarrett, McVeigh, Gallacher, Davenport, Doherty. Watford: Foster, Chambers, Mackay, Carlisle, St...[/quote]

Ludicrous - the bloke is MOTM or very close to it, we look the most inventive we have been all season and he gets dropped? 

You had to fancy him causing 2 lumbring oafs like malkay and clarke carlisle serious problems with his quick footwork, ability to run at players and thread the ball through to Ashton.  Perhaps worthy cant trust the midfield to play the ball to zippers feet?  That cant be it they were AWESOME against plymouth werent they!

Instead its obvious the game plan is long balls all night either for lisbie to chase or ashton to head on to the watford defence.   Superb, so much for passing football norwich city - wimbledon here we come... wehave been reduced to the lowest common denominator.

OTBC

Must say - Worthington is a goat in the transfer market. Doherty - You''re having a laugh. The  Ginger Pele is about as useful as a chocolate fireguard - Lisbie is a Charlton reject.  Come on Paul - Go on strike - Show the muppet up for what he is!!! It does''nt matter that you score in the reserves and then go on to a Mof the Match performance. Worthington was probably still drunk from watching his Wee Country drubbing the English.

A FEW APOLOGIES SHOULD BE FORTHCOMING! WHY DO PEOPLE NOT BELIEVE OTHERS WHEN THEY GET INSIDE INFO? I HAVE BEEN IN THE SAME POSITION WELL DONE MATE FOR BEING SPOT ON!

A FEW APOLOGIES SHOULD BE FORTHCOMING! WHY DO PEOPLE NOT BELIEVE OTHERS WHEN THEY GET INSIDE INFO? I HAVE BEEN IN THE SAME POSITION WELL DONE MATE FOR BEING SPOT ON!

[quote]A FEW APOLOGIES SHOULD BE FORTHCOMING! WHY DO PEOPLE NOT BELIEVE OTHERS WHEN THEY GET INSIDE INFO? I HAVE BEEN IN THE SAME POSITION WELL DONE MATE FOR BEING SPOT ON![/quote]

Calm down baldy!I said in my original response to Johnny Hill that I''d be right alongside him if he was proved correct - we don''t need CAPITAL LETTER SCREAMING because one (just one!) of these "friend of a friend" stories turns out to be true.If Johnny had given us all his info first up a few of us MIGHT have been more inclined to believe him. The reason he was doubted was because he made a statement of fact without any info to back it up until much farther down the thread.