Sign in to follow this  
Bill

U18's City 5-3 Binners

Played this morning in a friendly - seems we were 4-0 up at one point

[quote user="TIL 1010"]As it has not been reported at this end of the A140 yet it looks as if City1st has been having his daily fix of the Binners over on TWTD. [;)]https://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/32603/u18s-lose-to-norwich[/quote]whereas you just happened to stumble across it I suppose ?I''m not sure what your motivation is here, I merely posted up the score as information (and that we won)I have previously talked about you ''following me about the forum'' ...... this would appear another example.Looking at a screen too much

You start a thread about this game that had not been published anywhere here in Norwich which believe it or not aroused my interest so i did a bit of research and found the report on a Binner forum which to me seemed the obvious place to look following your lack of a link.What your motive was in starting it is beyond me if it was not for the information of Norwich fans of which i am one but of course you do not wish  me to read any of your posts as it is deemed to be following you around the messageboard.The emoticon at the end of my post obviously fell on stoney ground but of course i forgot attempts at lighthearted humour are your exclusive domain.Your interest in pig youtube clips is beginning to look very unhealthy by the way.

You sound like you are still in court reading from your notebook"... hay was proceeding hin a northely direction when hay happened hupon hay thread posted up by that notorious crimin hal one Settee Furst alias Rhubarb, Tarzan, Toaf hof Toad ''all and many hothers. I decided to hinvestigate... "As to the post it was free for all to read. It is a public forum (that might be a clue). If your post was intended as light hearted humour then in that light I am quite happy to apologise for the youtube link and accept that the link posted was unwarranted and unnecessary.

Just out of interest City1st, why do you still refer to the police force as ''pigs''''? I don''t know anyone else who does.

Agreed STFU. It''s such an old and derogatory term.

Round my ends they''re the five-o, plod or dibble. But then they don''t show up near my yard as it''s a designated no-go-zone for them. They gave a bredrin a tug for no lights on his bike on the edge of the estate the other week and ended up with their whip on bricks; man had to plod back to the nick.

Crew was gassed.

Wherever you got information from does not concern me. What does is the lack of information/reports from Norwich City. Our communications are poor.

For the recent under 18’s match at Colney we had to rely on Southampton Twitter feed for info/updates. They did an excellent website report too.

The current match programme is not good either. Under 23/18 stats & information are not accurate.

I guess there will be a big shout from club to get down to Carrow Road to support 18’s in youth cup,quite right too. NCFC should not switch support on/off when they see fit then keep us in the dark when they cannot be bothered

[quote user="FenwayFrank"]I thought we didn’t have threads like this anymore....[/quote]Looks like you are doing your best yet again to make it otherwise FF with one of your usual one line snide remarks. I think i counted five posts on a thread the other day where you had absolutely nothing of any consequence to say except to make digs at a couple of posters.

[quote user="MrFruit"]Wherever you got information from does not concern me. What does is the lack of information/reports from Norwich City. Our communications are poor.

For the recent under 18’s match at Colney we had to rely on Southampton Twitter feed for info/updates. They did an excellent website report too.

The current match programme is not good either. Under 23/18 stats & information are not accurate.

I guess there will be a big shout from club to get down to Carrow Road to support 18’s in youth cup,quite right too. NCFC should not switch support on/off when they see fit then keep us in the dark when they cannot be bothered[/quote]Maybe i shall ask our '' director '' of media why that is at the NCFSC froum on Thursday night Mr Fruit as the academy reports do seem a bit hit or miss.Just think Joe Ferrari used to be a plain old press officer at NCFC but such is his empire these days the term director is required. [;)]

Looks like you are doing your best yet again to make it otherwise FF with one of your usual one line snide remarks. I think i counted five posts on a thread the other day where you had absolutely nothing of any consequence to say except to make digs at a couple of posters

Not at all, just pointing out the hypocrisy of some of the posters on here, yourself included. It’s not that you struggle to make what you call snide remarks either is it ? The fact that you keep count of my posts makes you look even more childish, plus it’s you that continue to have plenty of spats on here with anyone that you perceive gets in your way.

[quote user="FenwayFrank"]Looks like you are doing your best yet again to make it otherwise FF with one of your usual one line snide remarks. I think i counted five posts on a thread the other day where you had absolutely nothing of any consequence to say except to make digs at a couple of posters

Not at all, just pointing out the hypocrisy of some of the posters on here, yourself included. It’s not that you struggle to make what you call snide remarks either is it ? The fact that you keep count of my posts makes you look even more childish, plus it’s you that continue to have plenty of spats on here with anyone that you perceive gets in your way.[/quote]My disagreement with City1st was resolved in a polite manner but of course that was not good enough for you so up you popped this morning with a provocative one liner in an attempt to stir the pot yet again. I do not have to count your posts as your frequent off topic input in an attempt to score points there for all to see.Now maybe you could point me in the direction of these '' plenty of spats on here with anyone you perceive gets in your way'' ? By the way Big Vince does not count as there are a long line of posters in disagreement of what he has to say.

Oh dear, want to play by your rules again don’t you ? 😀

Nice that you conveniently forget the posts where I’ve talked about football.

As someone has recently said, it’s like you’re in court with your notebook out.

Yes please do ask. I’m not sure what the job title is or means but it’s very much “non-communication”. From your seat in the City stand I’m sure you can see just before ko he does match day marshalling of photographers - what is that all about? And without an orange jacket too!

[quote user="FenwayFrank"]Oh dear, want to play by your rules again don’t you ? 😀

Nice that you conveniently forget the posts where I’ve talked about football.

As someone has recently said, it’s like you’re in court with your notebook out.[/quote]Obviously missed my posts about football as well then FF and as for the last sentence i suggest you read the last post from City1st on here. Now how about these posters i have spats with that i apparently perceive get in my way.............................................The rules are quite simple on here people post,people either post to agree or disagree without resorting to abuse and insults.Forum rules not mine by the way.Have a nice day.

[quote user="MrFruit"]Yes please do ask. I’m not sure what the job title is or means but it’s very much “non-communication”. From your seat in the City stand I’m sure you can see just before ko he does match day marshalling of photographers - what is that all about? And without an orange jacket too![/quote]I cannot read what it says on his lanyard from my seat Mr.F. [:P]

M’lud, I bring your attention that at no point have I been abusive on here. Secondly, who derailed this very thread ?

You have a lovely day too Til

I think you obviously struggle to read properly as  following my posting a link to the match report it was in fact City1st who took it off topic but that '' spat '' as you elequently put earlier has been resolved but still you wish to bang on. Where have i said you have been abusive on here except to say that to do so breaches the forum rules if people do so amongst the exchanging of posts which are the subject of disagreement.Anyway these posters i perceive to get in my way................................

"He''s behind you ""Oh no he isn''t "Pantomime season comes round earlier every yearUnlike Christmas that barely gets started by September

[quote user="FenwayFrank"]I think I’ll just wait for Rhubarb to post somewhere, then you can follow him.[/quote]Oh City1st does not just post somewhere,he posts everywhere so the problem of not following him is somewhat of a task and limits greatly the threads to post on without criticism from him or you for that matter. [:P][;)][:D]Anyway FF you obviously have no intention of backing up your claim that i have spats with numerous posters on here ?

You think you’re in court again asking me to produce evidence don’t you ? I don’t have to prove anything, particularly to an ex copper 😜😉😀

"When you say every where Officer Tilson, are you actually aware of the accepted understanding of the word everywhere ?"hey ham"" Would you say that four threads out of the past ten is everywhere ?""hey would" "Then what would you say in regard to five threads out of the past ten..... is that everywhere plus, perhaps ?  The five being those you have posted on  ?""If you would be so kind hey shall ''ave a look hat mey notebook ..... hah yes..... hummm... yes... herr, I mean no...."

[quote user="FenwayFrank"]You think you’re in court again asking me to produce evidence don’t you ? I don’t have to prove anything, particularly to an ex copper 😜😉😀[/quote]You made an accusation in black and white which is not true and now you are blustering your way all around it rather than back it up. Hollow words FF.If you post such stuff i will call you out on it or did you just expect me to accept what you said ?