Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the Pink un Pickers Season 10 Week 15

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="nutty nigel"]Tunisia did for me too. I''m having a bad run like you Tilly. We won''t be troubling the engraver this year ☺

It was an impossible task Purple. Thank you for volunteering to be in the hot seat for such a rubbish set of fixtures. I''ve been out since I last posted but I''ll be around in the morning if the odds are up.[/quote]

Nutty, a set of six, but only if you have the time to place the bet.  William Hill have odds for all of them, and all are today, with five homes wins and one away, with the first not starting until this afternoon:Man City Women (the English WSL)Stirling University Women (Scottish SWPL)Ajax Women (Netherlands Eredivisie Women)Benfica Castelo Branco (Portugal Campeneato Group C)Jahn Dinslaken-Hiesfeld (German Oberliga Niederrhein Group)Hennef 05 AWAY (German Oberliga Mittelrhein Group)

[/quote]
Thank you so much for these extra six that gives us another chance today. I''ve placed them with Bet365 where the potential return is £21.01. Here are the details : -

Man City Women (the English WSL)

2pm 1/10Stirling University Women (Scottish SWPL)

2pm 1/8Ajax Women (Netherlands Eredivisie Women)

1:30pm 1/7

Benfica Castelo Branco (Portugal Campeneato Group C)

3pm 1/7Jahn Dinslaken-Hiesfeld (German Oberliga Niederrhein Group)

1:30pm 1/12Hennef 05 AWAY (German Oberliga Mittelrhein Group)

1:30pm 1/5

Not sure if I can follow them live and I may have to go out. But I will if I can. You''re a star Purple[*]

[/quote]Thanks very much, nutty. The Oberliga games I know cannot be followed live, with the results only appearing perhaps a couple of hours later (and quite possibly not the Portuguese game) which sort of adds to the fun!

[quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="nutty nigel"]Tunisia did for me too. I''m having a bad run like you Tilly. We won''t be troubling the engraver this year ☺

It was an impossible task Purple. Thank you for volunteering to be in the hot seat for such a rubbish set of fixtures. I''ve been out since I last posted but I''ll be around in the morning if the odds are up.[/quote]

Nutty, a set of six, but only if you have the time to place the bet.  William Hill have odds for all of them, and all are today, with five homes wins and one away, with the first not starting until this afternoon:Man City Women (the English WSL)Stirling University Women (Scottish SWPL)Ajax Women (Netherlands Eredivisie Women)Benfica Castelo Branco (Portugal Campeneato Group C)Jahn Dinslaken-Hiesfeld (German Oberliga Niederrhein Group)Hennef 05 AWAY (German Oberliga Mittelrhein Group)

[/quote]
Thank you so much for these extra six that gives us another chance today. I''ve placed them with Bet365 where the potential return is £21.01. Here are the details : -

Man City Women (the English WSL)

2pm 1/10Stirling University Women (Scottish SWPL)

2pm 1/8Ajax Women (Netherlands Eredivisie Women)

1:30pm 1/7

Benfica Castelo Branco (Portugal Campeneato Group C)

3pm 1/7Jahn Dinslaken-Hiesfeld (German Oberliga Niederrhein Group)

1:30pm 1/12Hennef 05 AWAY (German Oberliga Mittelrhein Group)

1:30pm 1/5

Not sure if I can follow them live and I may have to go out. But I will if I can. You''re a star Purple[*]

[/quote]Thanks very much, nutty. The Oberliga games I know cannot be followed live, with the results only appearing perhaps a couple of hours later (and quite possibly not the Portuguese game) which sort of adds to the fun![/quote]
I managed to get to Billericay yesterday[;)]

[quote user="nutty nigel"]
I managed to get to Billericay yesterday[;)]
[/quote]Did i hear you singing as you came down Dereham Road yesterday Nutty ?Sha la la la la laSha la la la la laIs this the way to Billericay ?

The fair maidens of Stirling also 1-0. Just got there in time to see a brilliant solo run and shot to the far corner by Rachel Donaldson.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]The fair maidens of Stirling also 1-0. Just got there in time to see a brilliant solo run and shot to the far corner by Rachel Donaldson.[/quote]Don''t forget you have to get to Portugal and two towns in Germany...

[quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="nutty nigel"]The fair maidens of Stirling also 1-0. Just got there in time to see a brilliant solo run and shot to the far corner by Rachel Donaldson.[/quote]Don''t forget you have to get to Portugal and two towns in Germany...[/quote]
Oh.......
I was relying on you for Germany as you''re the one with the jet[ap]
Bit breezy here. Aberdeen equalised. Chloe Logan saved well but they sneaked the rebound home. Good news though, 5 minutes later Jade Gallon took advantage of a poor clearance with a long shot over the ''keepers head. 2-1 Stirling.
Manchester 2-0 HT
Ajax 2-0  61 mins

[quote user="nutty nigel"]2-2 in Stirling 60 mins.
Cold here too. Don''t know how Mr Apples puts up with it. No wonder he has so many holidays...
[/quote]3-2 now. You''re doing Stirling work, nutty...

[quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="nutty nigel"]2-2 in Stirling 60 mins.
Cold here too. Don''t know how Mr Apples puts up with it. No wonder he has so many holidays...
[/quote]3-2 now. You''re doing Stirling work, nutty...[/quote]
Yes, another wonder strike from Jade Gallon. I think the coach bringing on Ellie Simpson is making a difference.
How''s it going in Germany Purple....

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="nutty nigel"]2-2 in Stirling 60 mins.
[/quote]3-2 now. You''re doing Stirling work, nutty...[/quote]
Yes, another wonder strike from Jade Gallon. I think the coach bringing on Ellie Simpson is making a difference.
How''s it going in Germany Purple....
[/quote]Not a bl**dy clue, nutty! Fog in Channel so continent cut off, although I gather it is still 0-0 in Portugal at half-time.PS. Re the cold in Scotland, you do know you are meant to wear something under your kilt?

Managed to get hold of my aunt Elfrida. She''s 102 and deaf as a post so I can''t be sure however I think she said Hiesfeld are a goal up at HT through Menke.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]Managed to get hold of my aunt Elfrida. She''s 102 and deaf as a post so I can''t be sure however I think she said Hiesfeld are a goal up at HT through Menke.[/quote]
She just rang me back to say Hennef won 3-1. Hope she''s still on the ball[:)]

The old gal reckons Hiesfeld won 1-0.
It''s still 0-0 in Portugal 63 mins.
I''m on my way home now. I hope to make it in time for Songs Of Praise.

It seems Benfica Castelo Branco are now two goals to the good. If this is right and my dear old aunt is still on the ball....

Brilliant stuff Purple. You were the man for the most difficult weekend ever so we add £21.01 to our ever increasing pot which now stands at £1583.
Well done buddy, you have certainly added some fun to a drab Canaryless weekend[Y]

[quote user="nutty nigel"]Brilliant stuff Purple. You were the man for the most difficult weekend ever so we add £21.01 to our ever increasing pot which now stands at £1583.
Well done buddy, you have certainly added some fun to a drab Canaryless weekend[Y]
[/quote]Thanks to Aunt Elfrida as well...

Well done Purple, great stuff on a very difficult weekend