Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the Pink un Pickers Season 10 Week 15

Ha, oops!!

Swindon to beat Chesterfield then pls - Saturday 11th November at 3pm - just checked!!:)

Hi all,

I feel very positive about this weekend, which is strange given it can be rather difficult with the number friendlies going down. I have therefore looked away from those games and drop down to league 2 where I''ll back Swindon for HOME WIN against bottom side Chesterfield.

Best of luck Purple with your selections, and all you other Pups.

Nutty, thank you as always for continuing to run what is such a good community for such a good cause. I would love to take the reins on 09/12/17, and I''ll be hoping it will be as successful and profitable as the last time!

A very difficult week this week and so looking to offer a different selections i''ll go with current form. MK Dons have hit a sticky patch losing 3 of their last 5 games and drawing the other 2 are up against a Fleetwood side who have themselves just come through a lean period but started the season really well

MK Dons V Fleetwood Away win

As for the Mystery Guest - I''m going for Emma from The CSF?

Good luck Purple - you might need it more than ever this week.

I''m also going for a home win for Cliftonville v. Ballinamallard.

Cliftonville are W5 D0 L2 F18 A10 at home and Ballinamallard are W0 D0 L7 F4 A20 away.

Good Luck, PurpleCanary!

Haven''t had much time this week to research so a very random choice-El Nacional to win at home in the Ecuador top league whatever that is called.

Good luck to Purple Canary and all PUPs.

Thanks to all for taking the trouble to find such a varied selection of matches from a reduced programme, with South America looming large. My six (all home wins and all on Saturday) are:

Billericay Town vs Bury Town - 15.00 (Feedthewolf)Cliftonville vs Ballinamallard United - 15.00 (YankeeCanary; Lessingham Canary; Cosmic Twin)Swindon Town vs Chesterfield - 15.00 (Diesel Doris; lappinitup; chellecity; hansterbubble; NWC; AJ; Graham Humphrey)England U19s vs Iceland U19s - 16.30 (PurpleCanary)Tunisia vs Libya - 17.30 (nutty nigel; Parma ham''s gone mouldy)

Corinthians vs Avai - 21.00 (lake district canary)---I have hopes of getting odds late tonight or tomorrow on Sunday games in some of my favourite German leagues, and if so I may - if nutty is agreeable and can find a tenner down the back of a sofa - post a personal selection of six.

[quote user="PurpleCanary"]

Thanks to all for taking the trouble to find such a varied selection of matches from a reduced programme, with South America looming large. My six (all home wins and all on Saturday) are:

Billericay Town vs Bury Town - 15.00 (Feedthewolf)Cliftonville vs Ballinamallard United - 15.00 (YankeeCanary; Lessingham Canary; Cosmic Twin)Swindon Town vs Chesterfield - 15.00 (Diesel Doris; lappinitup; chellecity; hansterbubble; NWC; AJ; Graham Humphrey)England U19s vs Iceland U19s - 16.30 (PurpleCanary)Tunisia vs Libya - 17.30 (nutty nigel; Parma ham''s gone mouldy)

Corinthians vs Avai - 21.00 (lake district canary)---I have hopes of getting odds late tonight or tomorrow on Sunday games in some of my favourite German leagues, and if so I may - if nutty is agreeable and can find a tenner down the back of a sofa - post a personal selection of six.

[/quote]
Thank you for this wonderful final six Purple. You''re right the PUPs have done really well finding different options. But you are the man to navigate the world to hunt down six of the best. I think we''ve got a great chance of taking the presentation pot past £1600 with these selections. I''ve placed them with Bet 365 where the potential return is £48.10. Here are the details : -

Billericay

-         

-

1/7

Cliftonville

-         

1/5

Swindon

-         

10/11

England U19

-

1/8

Tunisia

-

1/6

Corinthians

-

2/5

All the kick offs are within a six hour time frame tomorrow so you''ve given us something to follow on this boring Canaryless Saturday.
Thank you for your kind offer of another six of the best on Sunday. I love the generosity of this community and I''m sure all the PUPs would love some more games to follow on Sunday.
Good luck Purple and all you PUPs[:)]

Evening everyone and apologies both for lateness this week and our absence over the last few months.

MMMK - SWINDON TOWN -v- Chesterfield HOME WIN

MM - SPAIN -v- Costa Rica HOME WIN

Good Luck one and all 👍🏻

Couldn''t find livescores from Billericay so I got Mrs Nutty to run me there. It''s 2-2 at HT. Billericay took the lead early but Bury were soon level with a PK. Bury then took the lead but Swainy headed in Ricay''s equaliser to make it 2-2. Come on Ricay!!!!!!!
(If only we had Rickyyyyy to do Ricay''s live reports.....)
Swindon are 0-0 at half-time.
Cliftonville 3-0 at HT.

3-2 to Ricay as Robinson''s header smashes in off the underside of the bar. Ricay then have a penalty saved so it remains 3-2 60 mins.
Chesterfield have somehow drawn level at Swindon.

Sorry I''m late. Thought I''d done it. Italy to beat Sweden please.

Unlucky Purple and that Swindon game took down seven PUPs ! Don''t even go there with my selected home win that turned into a 1-4 away win this afternoon. As i said the other week if i fell in a bucket of boobs this season i would come out sucking my thumb.

Hey ho. Thanks again to all for such a wide choice. Nutty, if there are enough games available I could look to post a Sunday set of six tomorrow morning/lunchtime, but still no sign of odds for my German bankers, so it may not be possible.

Tilly - think 5 pups did Bradford too who lost at home so may not be many winners this week.

Unlucky Purple you did your best.

Tunisia did for me too. I''m having a bad run like you Tilly. We won''t be troubling the engraver this year ☺

It was an impossible task Purple. Thank you for volunteering to be in the hot seat for such a rubbish set of fixtures. I''ve been out since I last posted but I''ll be around in the morning if the odds are up.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]Tunisia did for me too. I''m having a bad run like you Tilly. We won''t be troubling the engraver this year ☺

It was an impossible task Purple. Thank you for volunteering to be in the hot seat for such a rubbish set of fixtures. I''ve been out since I last posted but I''ll be around in the morning if the odds are up.[/quote]

Nutty, a set of six, but only if you have the time to place the bet.  William Hill have odds for all of them, and all are today, with five homes wins and one away, with the first not starting until this afternoon:Man City Women (the English WSL)Stirling University Women (Scottish SWPL)Ajax Women (Netherlands Eredivisie Women)Benfica Castelo Branco (Portugal Campeneato Group C)Jahn Dinslaken-Hiesfeld (German Oberliga Niederrhein Group)Hennef 05 AWAY (German Oberliga Mittelrhein Group)

[quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="nutty nigel"]Tunisia did for me too. I''m having a bad run like you Tilly. We won''t be troubling the engraver this year ☺

It was an impossible task Purple. Thank you for volunteering to be in the hot seat for such a rubbish set of fixtures. I''ve been out since I last posted but I''ll be around in the morning if the odds are up.[/quote]

Nutty, a set of six, but only if you have the time to place the bet.  William Hill have odds for all of them, and all are today, with five homes wins and one away, with the first not starting until this afternoon:Man City Women (the English WSL)Stirling University Women (Scottish SWPL)Ajax Women (Netherlands Eredivisie Women)Benfica Castelo Branco (Portugal Campeneato Group C)Jahn Dinslaken-Hiesfeld (German Oberliga Niederrhein Group)Hennef 05 AWAY (German Oberliga Mittelrhein Group)

[/quote]
Thank you so much for these extra six that gives us another chance today. I''ve placed them with Bet365 where the potential return is £21.01. Here are the details : -

Man City Women (the English WSL)

2pm 1/10Stirling University Women (Scottish SWPL)

2pm 1/8Ajax Women (Netherlands Eredivisie Women)

1:30pm 1/7

Benfica Castelo Branco (Portugal Campeneato Group C)

3pm 1/7Jahn Dinslaken-Hiesfeld (German Oberliga Niederrhein Group)

1:30pm 1/12Hennef 05 AWAY (German Oberliga Mittelrhein Group)

1:30pm 1/5

Not sure if I can follow them live and I may have to go out. But I will if I can. You''re a star Purple[*]