Sign in to follow this  
Kidderminster Exile

Nelson

[quote user="Keith Scott"]Wow look at all the cretins on this forum jumping on Oliveira''s back regarding wanting out with ZERO evidence to back it up. Truly embarrassing.[/quote]

Spot on, Keith 👍

[quote user="king canary"]I don''t think it is a particularly bold prediction to say if Nelson leaves we won''t go up.

Also someone suggesting Kieffer Moore as a replacement? Bloody hell.[/quote]It was me who mentioned Kieffer Moore but not as a replacement. Please go back and read my post and you''ll hopefully see that it wasn''t my recommendation.Crumbs...

Yes, I mean, how could anyone possibly read this sentence...

"As for replacements up front... Kieffer Moore is doing rather well."

And think you were suggesting him as a possible replacement.

Crumbs.

[quote user="king canary"]Yes, I mean, how could anyone possibly read this sentence...

"As for replacements up front... Kieffer Moore is doing rather well."

And think you were suggesting him as a possible replacement.

Crumbs.[/quote]Perhaps read on from there... It was slightly tongue in cheek, the entire quote that is.Anyway. Who cares. He is actually the leading goal scorer in all leagues in England just now (confidence can go a long way) and we have never had a striker who was scoring loads of goals at League Two level and came and did well for us have we...? [;)]Despite all of this I will reiterate AGAIN. He belongs to Ipswich and wasn''t deemed good enough to play for them in Championship so probably wouldn''t be for us. He is whatever in line behind Waghorn and whoever else that they have there. Many on here didn''t think Waghorn would be any good for them and relentlessly took the pi$$, yet he has scored, what, 8 goals for them this season? More than any of our attacking players have managed.

Just because a player has scored 8 goals in a half season at this level doesn''t suddenly make them a better player than Jerome or Nelson, though.

A fortnight in the sun in Portugal must have done him the power of good. Hope he plays and scores tomorrow.

Questions over Maddison and Jerome’s fitness, plus Naismith and Tettey continue to be unavailable. Better news that Jamal Lewis and Pritchard are back in full training &available soon. Pritchard potentially playing for u23s next week.

@peter-plastic

So what are all the issues that needed resolving, then, that led you to state "Don''t expect to see him back anytime soon"?

The issues (allegedly) that he is not happy at NCFC and wants away

Unless things have changed, that was put to bed at the start of this season. I''m under the impression he gets on well with Farke and enjoys playing here. His only concern is his fitness.

"Fully Fit" seems a big jump from what we were last told, certainly hope it is true and we see him starting today!