Sign in to follow this  
Canary99

Team for today

Exactly AJ.

Changing to a back 3 when Barnsley have been getting in behind continually was ridiculous. Why not just put Steipermann left back and bring Wildschut on.

The back 3 were picked off after about 35 seconds.

So far we''ve had 1 shot on target which was presumably the goal although that was deflected.How can Farke say that we don''t need a striker FFSThe man is clueless

Moving to a back three doesn''t equate to ''shutting up shop''! It''s not like we are playing with a flat back five which would.

Pinto and Stiepermann are pushing up fairly high and are playing as wing backs.

I would have been more inclined to bring on Reed in place of Husband then subbed Maddison for either Wes or Wildschut later in the game.

My partner at the game, I txt that we sound shit on the radio, she said we are shit in the flesh.

Farke does weird things at times. He comes across as clueless and almost like he is watching a different game. We sound awful. What is it with Gunn and his goal kicks not getting out of the box too? That’s so basic. Hate the way we pi$$ around at the back with the ball.

I''d prefer to start with Watkins in the Vrancic role, to see how he gets on, as I see him being more of an attacking midfielder.

Tony Pulis might be available after today?

[quote user="Making Plans"]Work in progress or Car Crash in progress?[/quote]Michaelangelo sculpting David or you''re neighbour painting the fence?

At least we didn''t lose[:|]

We’re going backwards.

Compare this performance to any performance at home last season. Fk Webber, he’s useless. We hung on for a point at home to Barnsley FFS.

Time to drop Vrancic and Murphy, despite a goal from the latter they offer no balance to the side.

Wildshut needs to be playing week in week out. He’s a most dangerous outlet and is far more consistent.

No wins in 4 now... I’m concerned. I’m more concerned Farke doesn’t have a clue who his best side is.

That was dire. No urgency at the end, we seemed to think before the international break the players were tired, well a lot of them had two weeks off and looked no sharper. This against a team who were 16th in the league! Poor!

Not sure I''d pick Watkins, whenever I''ve seen him he just seems to run with the ball in a straight line toward goal regardless of however many defenders are in his way!

Sorry, but that’s on Farke. Ridiculous and unnecessary change if formation at half time. Watkins instead of Jerome when going 2 up top? Completely disjointed 2nd half.

It was an absolute mess.

The team are in big trouble. Lack of

Commitment, lack of decision making, covering away from tackling. There is a lot of things not working at the moment. The bubble burst after the Arsenal game it seems. Lot of players struggling with their decision making. For example Vrancic is a player not good enough for the Championship with him covering away from fighting and tackling. He is a perfect example of player just happy to be on the pitch, and not interested of giving his all on the pitch. He is maybe a good passer of the ball, but he lack what is most importan: EFFORT!! It is shocking that he is considered for the team. Hope we can sell Josh Murphy in the next window to a Premier League club and cash in. Lack a lot of football understanding and play a good game maybe every ten game. Both Murphy and Wildschut have lots of pace and potential, but at this level they are found out, when they are not fully focused. They are really League One players at best. Vrancic is not made for the physical style of English football.

That was the worst performance in a long time at home! I’ve never been a fan of Farke and today showed he just is clueless when it comes to the English game!

Too many 3rd rate players have come into this club it is no surprise to me what I witnessed in all honesty. I would much rather we stopped buying cheap crap players from Germany and gave our youngsters a chance, such as Morris, Toffolo, Godfrey and Cantwell.

The only ones who came off that pitch with any credit were Gunn, Pinto, Hanley and Maddison.

Sadly when the likes of Maddison, Olivera and Pritchard jump ship it’s going to get worse too.