Canary99

Team for today

What''s everyone going with today then? Here''s mine:

Gunn

Zimm Timm Hanley

Pinto Reed Trybull Stiepermann

Hoolahan

Oliveira Murphy

Would like to see Murphy tried in a central role and I think he would support Nelson well. This is also assuming there''s no madders or CJ involved.

Gunn

Pinto Zimm Timm Stiepermann

Reed Trybull

Murphy Hoolahan Maddison

Oliveira

[quote user="AJ"]Gunn

Pinto Zimm Timm Stiepermann

Reed Trybull

Murphy Hoolahan Maddison

Oliveira[/quote]Hopefully this but I think Jerome will start with Oliveira on the bench.

Gunn

Pinto Hanley Klose Stiepermann

Trybull

Wildschut Maddison Hoolahan Murphy

Watkins

I think it''s too early to start Oliveira and Watkins may have something to prove. Also, i hate playing with two holding midfielders at home as it definitely hasn''t been working lately!

Has Oliveira recovered from his Portugal holiday and has his toothache and earache gone away

[quote user="daly"]Has Oliveira recovered from his Portugal holiday and has his toothache and earache gone away[/quote]

Apparently yes.

looks like 4-1-4-1 to me

Gunn

Pinto Hanley Timm Husband

Trybull

Murphy Maddison Vrancic Siepermann

Oliveira

Surprised to see Hanley jump in there, and even more surprised to see Husband at LB. Let''s hope we can get the 3 points!

We''re looking pretty solid, and good with the ball. Could just do with tucking away one of these chances to give ourselves a bit of a cushion.

both Stiepermann and Husband have been a bit poor for me this half. Stiepermann looks a bit lost not being on the left.

Sounds like we''re hanging on a bit. Need another goal but given our goal scoring record we might have to make do with the customary 1.Could be interesting if Barnsley score.

Probably our worst performance at home so far but we''re winning! Oliviera with his usual couple of 35 yard wasters. But getting more in the game.

I like Wildshut but there is obviously a reason he isnt starting. Defensive discipline? Stiepermann is also coming infield to help Trybull at times so probably part of the thinking.

Do not understand why Zimm came on?!

Simply move Steipermann to LB and bring on Wes or Jerome. Not a huge fan of messing with the back 4 unless really necessary. We were horrendously exposed on each wing in the first half, dropping to 3 makes the problem worse!