Sign in to follow this  
Buh

Lower Barclay/snakepit steward situation?

What was going on?

These stewards are taking it up a gear again. They seem to have been emboldened by rifling through old ladies handbags to try and find unregistered Tena lady

“We’ve got a code 9, repeat code nine, unsearched Morrison’s bag in sector 7 use of deadly force is authorised”

Lots of talk on twitter today from angry fans in Barclay A block who are made to sit down and some got thrown out because they wont, whereas in E block they are allowed to stand every home game for the whole game.

Couldn''t see everything from where we were, but could tell both in the snake pit and block A were having a go back at the stewards, seems ridiculous if we have to strong arm fans at home matches. Be interested to hear more about what happened to day, seemed to take the edge of the atmosphere.

From what I’ve heard Barclay A block is being specifically targeted and they sent in the heavys

And by heavy, I mean heavy. One looked like a wild snorlax with a David Brent goatee

Sort it out norwich. Regency security are total ballsacks

I have noticed for several games now that where i enter The City Stand there are male stewards searching ladies handbags. Some women naturally object and are then just waved through which surely makes the whole thing pointless ?