Sign in to follow this  
yellowandgreen

Why are we so poor?

This team looks so poor. How can we be this bad. I can''t remember a worse set of home results for years.

Oh to throw my ticket in the managers face.

Going three at the back at half time, clearly he has leant nothing from all that has gone before this season.

The joy of being a city fan

I''d throw myself in the wen sum but it looks like rain

We actually had the slice of luck we''ve been after today with Murphy''s goal. And we still made a comple balls up of it!

Another decade beckons of watching starlings circle the rail-yard as the lights come on during an incident free second half or counting swans flying in a westerly direction to indicate the scoreline.The most interesting thing we''ve seen this season is the cup game when that duck did a few circuits before disappearing down the tunnel.Carrow Road has always been a Mecca for the avid bird watcher.[:D]

and yet just a few fleeting weeks ago we went 9 unbeaten and the fans were saying its the best football they''ve seen in years and we were going up...fickle fickle..

[quote user="Syteanric"]and yet just a few fleeting weeks ago we went 9 unbeaten and the fans were saying its the best football they''ve seen in years and we were going up...fickle fickle..[/quote]

I don’t think anyone was saying it’s the best football seen in years.

I think many, myself included, got a little carried away. When you looked closely you could see despite the results there were warning signs. Struggling to score, failing to dominate... we had more than our fair share of luck during that unbeaten run.

Do you remember the run roeder put together back in 2008 I think, was it 11 games unbeaten? Anyway after that we went on a poor run to the end of the season. This feels similar.

The reality is we are what we are. An average bunch of players were signed to replace those lost which leaves us with an average midtable squad with the glimmer of hope we might with a stretch of good form be able to sneak into the playoffs

[quote user="Thecanaryfan"]Because Farke thinks like this "At least we didn''t lose"

That mentality can be destructive.[/quote]

I refer the right honourable gentleman, aka, the canary fan, to my post in the masterclass 17 post by Parma.

[quote user="Syteanric"]and yet just a few fleeting weeks ago we went 9 unbeaten and the fans were saying its the best football they''ve seen in years and we were going up...fickle fickle..[/quote]

Who the fook said that ?

we got a few get out of jail cards during that run, last minute equalisers hone to Hull, bus driver away Sheff Utd

Think we flattered to deceive

[quote user="Crafty Canary"]Despite our woeful home form we remain just one win off the play offs.[/quote]We are only one win off the play-offs if we win and the 6 clubs immediately above us all lose.Not much chance of either happening let alone both.