Sign in to follow this  
Baldyboy

Farke’s Post Match Comments

Said we wanted to move the ball quickly! We haven’t done that all season!

The more he says, the more out of touch with the English game he appears!

Give him time.

Promotion isn''t feasible this season with the high turn over of players and reduction of quality.

We are rebuilding whilst at the same time coming face to face with the grim realisation of being a declining power.

You might as well buy into the project and that requires patience and a rocky, and lengthy, initiation ... but hey that goes with supporting a mid status club without a big investor and fading Sky money.

How much time should we give him then?

Judging from what I’ve seen this season you could give him 10 years and he still wouldn’t get us promoted!

When the likes of Maddison and Pritchard have gone and been replaced by more German 3rd tier players do you truly think that will get us promoted? The only way Farke and “the project” will get us out of the division will be downwards!

I’m not sure what people expect from a rebuild when we don’t have the money to actually rebuild?

The obvious answer is to sell your higher value player, but that would make you weaker overall, so you are weaker than when you started, plus you run out of players to sell?

[quote user="Baldyboy"]How much time should we give him then?

Judging from what I’ve seen this season you could give him 10 years and he still wouldn’t get us promoted!

When the likes of Maddison and Pritchard have gone and been replaced by more German 3rd tier players do you truly think that will get us promoted? The only way Farke and “the project” will get us out of the division will be downwards![/quote]he can only work with what he''s got and he doesn''t sign them.... Webber does...I''ve said before on here Webber is a chancer who got VERY lucky at Huddersfield.. they don''t appear to be missing his input either.

Syteantric you are right indeed, which is why Webber is as much a part of the problem!

The very same Webber that criticised our previous signings before he arrived and then made Franke his first signing at a cost of 2.8 million quid!

We are rebuilding at the one time we can''t really afford to be patient and rebuild. You couldn''t really make it up. The board of our football club are essentially incompetent and have made so many poor decisions it''s hard to know where to begin. 3 decent decisions in the last decade, both made by McNally. Other than cat they have shown themselves to be clueless.

[quote user="Cantiaci Canary"]Give him time.

Promotion isn''t feasible this season with the high turn over of players and reduction of quality.

We are rebuilding whilst at the same time coming face to face with the grim realisation of being a declining power.

You might as well buy into the project and that requires patience and a rocky, and lengthy, initiation ... but hey that goes with supporting a mid status club without a big investor and fading Sky money.[/quote]

Time ? deja vu....didnt we give AN time ?

I thought he had learned after the dismal 3/5 at the back attempts at Villa and Millwall, seemed to have adopted the holding 2 in Midfield yet today started with 1 holding Mid and when he realised that wasnt working went for a back 3/5

The game was calling out for Wes.....should have changed Husband for Stiperman at HT and introduced the Irish Messi

Just maybe this planned route of Head Coach and Sporting Director isn’t working. Does Webber have enough football nous to be making all the signings? You simply cannot make a silk purse from a pigs ear seems to fit this analogy perfectly. Isn’t Mr Wagner at Huddersfield now in sole charge, and once Webber was gone, they have returned to the old fashioned model?

Yesterday was some of the poorest football I have seen at Norwich, including the days of Roeder, Hughton and the end of Neil’s reign. It appears to be wearing everyone down, including the players. Oliveira and Murphy for example showed more impatience than I felt watching the match. It was dire, very very dire!

At least he didn''t say "For Sure"

Farke by far has the best tactical head of any of our recent managers.

He also has the worst budget. We need to give him at least a year more before we start thinking about replacing him.

I will also add that perhaps Webber is the problem.

Don''t we now have sponsorship for the players under pants and socks?

It makes us look tacky for starters and its obviously not making us loads of money. I know the AGM is coming but we sold Josh for enough money to keep us going for a year surely!