Sign in to follow this  
Hucks6

Nelson/ jerome

What''s the difference, what I saw on today''s evidence nothing all nelson wanted to do was get in a fight instead of playing football he gave no more than Jerome.So let''s stop bashing Cameron

I’m more interested in why when we went 2 up top did we choose Murphy, then Watkins, instead of Jerome?

As for Oliveira today I’m not really sure what else he could do? The whole team was awful and slow, he does however link the play better than Jerome in my opinion

Something odd today. Cameron stood up after about 50 mins and went to the dressing room to presumably warm up. But then did not appear on the pitch. The service to Oliviera was so poor he spent most of his time in midfield trying to find the ball. He worked hard and put himself about and had two shots which nearly hit the corner flag but not a great performance.

I don’t think either needs bashing at all, after watching Oli today, he, like Jerome over the last few weeks, he was given nothing to work with or from. Can certainly understand it if he wants away. This side is going nowhere, it must be soul destroying playing as lone striker!

Nah to be fair, Nelson was poor yesterday..

BUT

Cam Jam has clearly lost his pace and is ready for a step down to lower champ / upper L1 football.

to be fair neither Jerome or Nelson are getting many chances per game ,

The Norwich way always was wingers flashing in crosses and midfield playing balls into strikers midfield linking up and getting in the box bring those days back we would be higher up the table