Sign in to follow this  
daisy

Yanic

Is it just me or does anyone else think he should have replaced Husband at half time, with Steiperman going to left back. We were crying out for some width and this would also have avoided going five at the back which was a total shambles. Poor team selection and tactics.

[quote user="daisy"]Is it just me or does anyone else think he should have replaced Husband at half time, with Steiperman going to left back. We were crying out for some width and this would also have avoided going five at the back which was a total shambles. Poor team selection and tactics.[/quote]

Yes Daisy. Steiperman was not in the game and we desperately needed some pace and thrust up front. Very worringly the Head Coach was unable to see the blindingly obvious plus "extremely blindingly obvious" we had no grip or control in midfield mainly due to the ineffective Vrancic.

No shape, no bite in the middle and most of the team generally underperforming!

Yes the lack of width was also painful as was Farkes failing to see the obvious!

As for Vrancic, don''t get me started!

Replacing Husband with Wildschut would have made sence with Stieperman continuing at left back.

A lot of strange choices by the manager lately.

It is absolutely a catastrophe by the manager to choose Vrancic in the side. And to make it worse he wasn’t even substituted. He is actually on a lower level than Mark Fotheringham. One have to really wonder what Daniel Farke sees in Vrancic. He can pass the ball to the side and back every now and then, but is lacking so much to be a top Championship player. On this level he is not nowhere near the level required when it comes to giving effort, he is not tackling, shows no pace, and slowing things down. By continuing using Vrancic the manager only hurts his chances to continue as manager. It’s not Vrancic ‘fault’ that he is used, it’s the manager. Vrancic is clearly out of his depth as a player. As always I down deep want all Norwich managers to succeed, but it is catastrophic manager skills to use such a weak footballer. Vrancic is a classic example of a player not suited for English football except for Non League Football.

A bit like your comment on the Jerome/Nelson thread really isn’t it?

You really are blind if you think Vrancic is a good player but then you did say Jerome should be at a lower Champs side when he’s already at one didn’t you Nexus?

At what point did I say Vrancic was any good?

I just said that throwing the mouldy veg at him was not the answer.

As for Cam Jam, I said its time for him to move on to a low champ / higher L1 club.

YOU then made the witty point that he was already at one with us...

We are still a big club and are not a lower Champ club by any means. If that''s where you want to support Ipswich is just down the road.

So why was Husband substituted? Seems daft as we were 1-0 up and Barnsley barely threatening. As usual Stieperman gets caught out of position Klose has to cover, defense stretched, goal. Poor from Farke yesterday, very poor.