Sign in to follow this  
Bill

Too many 'W's' at City

Webber, Weaver and now WrightSome bird called Ward ......making the tea or somethingWyn JonesWildschutt and Watkins..even WesWhere will it end... that''s what I want to know ?

[quote user="Rhubarb"]Webber, Weaver and now WrightSome bird called Ward ......making the tea or somethingWyn JonesWildschutt and Watkins..even WesWhere will it end... that''s what I want to know ?[/quote]As long as it doesn''t end in welegation who cares?!

[quote user="lappinitup"]Then there''s the fans.......Whingeing ''n whining  ''n wailing ''n whimpering.[;)][/quote]so many all with the same christian name initialand wetting themselves if they don''t get to the bog before half time" steady on, now''s you chance ... whooooa we''ve scored a goal

there''s  whole row of W''s - I blame the alphabet personallywho was that manager who got us into the top 3 of the PL ?the man who saved the club way back (the owner of a well know wallet) ?our biggest cup win had a W as the capt, a W as the keeper and a W foreigner in defence ..... we even had a young Irish player Louis Don O'' Wan

I hadn''t noticed. Perhaps it was because they are pronounced as a ''V'' by the coach?

Daftest letter in our alphabet. It is two vees joined together and pronounced double yew.

hy don''t e get rid of it?

Indeed it isn''t black and white.

So it is greyvee.