Sign in to follow this  
Baldyboy

More strange comments from Farke!

Has said in today’s presser that he knows Vrancic is struggling to adapt! If that’s the case, why the hell is this clown picking him? We may as well start with 10 players!

Another comment from Farke that to me shows he really is not up to managing in the Championship!

Re: Vrancic, DF was pushed on the issue. Generally you can clearly see he has huge faith in Vrancic''s ability as a player, game time is one of the only ways for players to improve. Dumping him to the bench certainly won''t help things.

As for the comment on Murphy, he isn''t really wrong. If he could perform at his best regularly (like his brother was), he''d be snapped up in January without a doubt, and also for a lot of money. Needs to work on that, but I''m sure he knows it.

As for the comment on Murphy, he isn''t really wrong. If he could perform at his best regularly (like his brother was), he''d be snapped up in January without a doubt, and also for a lot of money. Needs to work on that, but I''m sure he knows it.

well that shows how cheap we sold his brother for if josh could worth near 25 mill !!

Jacob was doing the business far more than josh

I would say that we don''t have much time for players to bed in. If Vrancic is not up to it yet he needs to find it in the U23s.

None of those lads would be given time to bed in would they.

[quote user="king canary"]He said if at his age he was playing at a consistently high level he''d be worth £25m. Not a huge leap really.[/quote]Thats a big old if