Sign in to follow this  
Norwich City Fans Social Club

Norwich City Fans Social Club - Media Night

Our next event is at the football club on Thurs Nov 16th in the Top of the Terrace, doors open at 7pm. It''s £3 for adults, £1 for children.
Its hosted by NCFC legend Darren Eadie and our guests are Chris Goreham, Mick Dennis, Joe Ferrari, Charlie Wyett, all of whom are big ncfc fans
Halfway through the evening, Esquire Hair studio will be shaving off Michael Bailey''s beard, which has been the subject of fund raising on the Just Giving site asking people to vote SHAVE or SAVE, we''ve raised £550 for the CSF.
At the end of the evening we''ll have the usual raffle with some great prizes to raise further funds for the CSF.
Good news is you''re all invited and will all be made welcome
Full details are on our website, events page -  www.ncfsc.co.uk
Diane ( on behalf of us volunteers of ncfsc )

Aww shucks, I''m going to be away on holiday!I voted SAVE, so it''d probably be too traumatic to watch that glorious beard disappear anyway... [;)]

[quote user="Norwich City Fans Social Club"]Our next event is at the football club on Thurs Nov 16th in the Top of the Terrace, doors open at 7pm. It''s £3 for adults, £1 for children.
Its hosted by NCFC legend Darren Eadie and our guests are Chris Goreham, Mick Dennis, Joe Ferrari, Charlie Wyett, all of whom are big ncfc fans
Halfway through the evening, Esquire Hair studio will be shaving off Michael Bailey''s beard, which has been the subject of fund raising on the Just Giving site asking people to vote SHAVE or SAVE, we''ve raised £550 for the CSF.
At the end of the evening we''ll have the usual raffle with some great prizes to raise further funds for the CSF.
Good news is you''re all invited and will all be made welcome
Full details are on our website, events page -  www.ncfsc.co.uk
Diane ( on behalf of us volunteers of ncfsc )
[/quote]You will need the RSPCA on hand to deal with the small animals and birds that have been nesting in there...

Thanks Tilly, your support is appreciated

Hope to see some of the other regulars on here, to watch the event, then have a few beers & ncfc chat with like minded ncfc fans at the bar afterwards and any other interesting people, who sometimes turn up in the audience.

Good to see so many people at the CSF quiz last night, our fans social club quiz is in Feb for those of you who like quiz''s.

Image may contain: 5 people, people smiling, text
Really looking forward to this one. Never met Charlie Wyett before.
I''ll be on the door and all Pink Un posters will get in at the discounted rate of £3 with kids for a quid too.

[quote user="worsethandeath"]why the hell werent our celebrity chuckle brothers invited for their youtube[/quote]
Sorry I haven''t got who the celebrity chuckle brothers are or what the connection is with You Tube and our social club''s Media night.

I think he must mean those self appointed media stars Jack & Chris Reeve who love the sound of their own voices.

I wonder if Big V will turn and use it as a warm up gig for his forthcoming appearance at the AGM on 29th ? [:P] Oh i forgot he will not be giving the girl Diane anymore £3''s.[;)]

[quote user="Diane"][quote user="worsethandeath"]why the hell werent our celebrity chuckle brothers invited for their youtube[/quote]
Sorry I haven''t got who the celebrity chuckle brothers are or what the connection is with You Tube and our social club''s Media night.
[/quote]

I can think of a set of brothers that would fit the bill nicely.

Still only £3

Still fund raising for a great cause

Still hoping some of you will join us

Doors open at 7pm

[quote user="Diane"]Yes VIP treatment for Vince[/quote]He is around at the moment but seems to be swerving this thread. [:D]

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Diane"]Yes VIP treatment for Vince[/quote]He is around at the moment but seems to be swerving this thread. [:D][/quote]

If he turns up, how will you know it is him and not someone claiming to be he?

If you are giving £3 off, what if everyone who turns up will claim to be Big Vince?

What if all the "Vinces" in the room start fighting over this £3 off and the event descends into mayhem?

Are you going to ask for ID? How many passports or driving licences are going to show "Big Vince" to prove ID?

This is getting more difficult all the while................

[quote user="Big Vince"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Diane"]Yes VIP treatment for Vince[/quote]He is around at the moment but seems to be swerving this thread. [:D][/quote]

If you are giving £3 off, what if everyone who turns up will claim to be Big Vince?

What if all the "Vinces" in the room start fighting over this £3 off and the event descends into mayhem?

Are you going to ask for ID? How many passports or driving licences are going to show "Big Vince" to prove ID?

This is getting more difficult all the while................[/quote]Looks very much like a smoke and mirrors job here so let''s just say Big Vince is all talk and no show. Of course you could just turn up at the door and say '' Hi am Big Vince who posts on the Pink Un '' as i suggest not too many will want to admit to that.

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Big Vince"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Diane"]Yes VIP treatment for Vince[/quote]He is around at the moment but seems to be swerving this thread. [:D][/quote]

This is getting more difficult all the while................[/quote]Looks very much like a smoke and mirrors job here so let''s just say Big Vince is all talk and no show. Of course you could just turn up at the door and say '' Hi am Big Vince who posts on the Pink Un '' as i suggest not too many will want to admit to that.[/quote]

Let''s just say he is keeping his powder very dry for the main event shall we?

"Let''s just say he is keeping his powder very dry for the main event shall we?"Quite right too Vince, you don''t want be spoiling your makeup.Apples

I doubt many people would claim to be someone else to save themselves £3 when they know we raise money for a charity.

On a serious note, if you''d like to come Vince as my guest, you ll be made very welcome and i think you ll enjoy the evening

[quote user="Mr Apples"]"Let''s just say he is keeping his powder very dry for the main event shall we?"Quite right too Vince, you don''t want be spoiling your makeup.Apples[/quote]He uses it when appearing as the dame in the pantoI think it''s Jack and the Binners talk this year

Got another great night lined up for you fans in January, further details to follow in the next week or so

[quote user="Diane"]Got another great night lined up for you fans in January, further details to follow in the next week or so[/quote]

I am not attending tonight because the boy Webber''s comments in that interview today have made me absolutely furious and there are no Board members putting themselves in the firing line.