Sign in to follow this  
Big Vince

Here We Go Again

Some things never change, do they?

Managers come, managers go, coaches come, coaches go, scouts come and scouts go, chief execs come, then get replaced by sporting directors yet.............

The antidote to every problem on the pitch is to sign another midfielder. The latest fad is the boy Morsy.

It used to be that the answer to our defensive problems was to sign another midfielder (any midfielder).

Now, the answer to our striking problems is to sign a defensive version of the "any midfielder".

I am convinced that Delia micro-manages every aspect of the club because how else can such repeated idiocy be explained?

The people she ostensibly employs are just dressing a window as waxwork dummies.

And the Norfolk public buy this deception time and again.

Funnily enough, i think most posters thought the same when they read the title.......

[quote user="Herman"]Funnily enough, i think most posters thought the same when they read the title.......[/quote]I did......

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Herman"]Funnily enough, i think most posters thought the same when they read the title.......[/quote]I did......[/quote]I think his comment"..how else can such repeated idiocy be explained? "Well it can''t be blamed on a full moon at the moment

Well it can''t be blamed on a full moon at the moment

There must be one somewhere

Not since the days of the late (and so well loved) Lowestoft one have we seen someone with such a hatred by the recently ''enobled'' DeliaPerhaps poor old pig mince muddled one of her recipes, or somethingFor my part I cannot get the image of this chap out of my head every time pig mince appearshttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7BhT5T0vpUPM is the middle one

Seems like a sensible consideration to me what with Reed only on loan and Tettey a bit of a crock. Morsy seems a bit partial to the yellow cards though.