Sign in to follow this  
Baldyboy

Match thread for Forest

Lower mid table at best. I detect no style, no plan, no pattern. This can''t be allowed to continue.

It takes a rare skill to turn a free scoring team into this toothless tripe.

TJ - we''ll have no choice but to cut ties with our better players as there''s no way on earth we''ll be able to afford to keep them. I fear another spell in League One beckons but that might be a good think if it wakens our dozy board from its slumber. 

I really hoped and thought that we were going to turn this around and show a return to the confident team that went on that run. It’s looking increasingly likely now, , that run is going to be the highlight of the season and we will struggle to get there again. I’m pretty much out of ideas as to where the club goes from here, They have put their eggs in one basket with Webber and I’m not convinced that Farke is the problem. On recent evidence we are far more likely to challenge for a place in the bottom 6 than the top 6

And this season is supposed to be our best chance of getting out of this division?

This is going to be a long hard winter with Farke in charge!

I’m sure Alex Neil is thoroughly looking forward to his return on Saturday especially after their good result tonight.

And anybody who thinks that Tettey and Pritchard coming back will make a lot of difference is deluded, they won’t make much difference other than to keep us from going down to League One!

[quote user="Capt. Pants"]TJ - we''ll have no choice but to cut ties with our better players as there''s no way on earth we''ll be able to afford to keep them. I fear another spell in League One beckons but that might be a good think if it wakens our dozy board from its slumber. [/quote]

We had a choice but we also have cut ties with very many of them. We''ve still got lots of decent players.

Fact is we''ve gambled on a novice in an absolutely critical season for the club, made him operate on a shoestring and we''ve done it as part of a backside covering move primarily aimed to keep the current owners at the helm of the club. I just wish they''d f**k off and stop dragging the club into the mire.

[quote user="Baldyboy"]And this season is supposed to be our best chance of getting out of this division?

This is going to be a long hard winter with Farke in charge!

I’m sure Alex Neil is thoroughly looking forward to his return on Saturday especially after their good result tonight.

And anybody who thinks that Tettey and Pritchard coming back will make a lot of difference is deluded, they won’t make much difference other than to keep us from going down to League One![/quote]

At the moment, that’s a difference I’d take.

TJ sums it for me as he reminds us of what is to come next season. Lots of potential and exciting young players. This seaon may improve but it''s all about the process. Patience guys..

Fact is we''ve gambled on a novice in an absolutely critical season for the club,

That seems to be the pattern now.

[quote user="keelansgrandad"]Fact is we''ve gambled on a novice in an absolutely critical season for the club.[/quote]100% accuratedelia out

Novice is an understatement!

But because he came from Dortmund II everybody was creaming their pants that he was great whereas in truth he was managing in a regional league at a lower level than League One, but it’s not his fault he got the job it’s that clueless twat Webber who yet again because of Huddersfield’s season so many on here thought he was the dogs bollox when he isn’t! He’s as clueless as the rest of the people running this club so until there is change at the top this is what the future holds!

Enjoy it all those who think that fraud of a cook is a great owner 😡😡

Will the happy clappers keep moving the goalposts?A couple of years back it was, we have no divine right to be in the Premier League.  Now, it''s we have no divine right to be in the top six (in the Champs).  How long till it''s, we have no divine right to be in the Championship? [:^)]

The last free kick, in a good position not far outside their box and Cams is caught off side, that just about sums us up atm. Total lack of concentration and precision in our game. it looks very ominous.

Next season we will be without Klose, Pinto, Pritchard, Maddison, Tettey and probably Gunn. If we downgrade on quality to the extent we have on the replacements this season then next season will see us relegated

Hate to say it  as the squad should be able to cope with injuries, but we are relying on the players returning from injury to save us plus I think two expensive players with English football experience of playing in poor teams. Pritchard, Naismith and don''t laugh as we also need Matt Jarvis right now.