Sign in to follow this  
Baldyboy

Match thread for Forest

This can''t be allowed to continue.

Other coaches were pilloried for less.

Vrancic must be his love child. Reed off for Jerome.

This Nottingham side is not good at all. And still they beat Norwich. It is shocking how much the side depends on Alex Tettey

[quote user="percy varco"]Lose tonight, go behind on Sat and the atmosphere will be harsh at Carrow Road.

Is Farke running out of ideas?[/quote]Don''t think he had any to start with

[quote user="Making Plans"]So the unbeaten run must have been a complete fluke then because if we were that good then we could not possibly be this bad now.[/quote]

We had a our fair share of luck. There were plenty of warning signs still, but the results masked them.

We are in big trouble. It’s mental how we’ve ended up in this state again. We laugh at Ipswich, but at least they can halt a slide.

Is Farke running out of ideas?

He only has one idea. Keep Vrancic on at all costs

Josh gets outmuscled, falls down and sulks. Pinto shouting at him to get up and get on with it.

Can''t remember their keeper having to make a save.

Making Plans wrote the following post at 2017-11-22 1:25 AM:

So the unbeaten run must have been a complete fluke then because if we were that good then we could not possibly be this bad now.

Think you answered your own question there! Six matches now without a win speaks for itself, they are that bad!

Assuming this ends in more misery on current averages we''ll end up with 59 points which should be enough to avoid relegation. Will be tight though.Lose to Alex Neil''s Preston and I fear the pitch forks will be out for Herr Farke.

[quote user="keelansgrandad"]Is Farke running out of ideas?

He only has one idea. Keep Vrancic on at all costs[/quote]

What ideas?  Seems to be limited to the following two scenarios - hopefully go one nil up = try to defend it - go one nil down = not got a clue

Now I know why Vrancic stays on. He takes all the poor set pieces.

[quote user="Mello Yello"]Good time to have an AGM.......[/quote]Waste of effing time, the kiss ups will think he''s doing a great job.

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]Some might say, Delia is slowly but surely sucking all positive life out of this club [:(][/quote]Some might say that, others might say it''s complete b*llocks and utterly predictable.

[quote user="lincoln canary"][quote user="Making Plans"]So the unbeaten run must have been a complete fluke then because if we were that good then we could not possibly be this bad now.[/quote]

We had a our fair share of luck. There were plenty of warning signs still, but the results masked them.

We are in big trouble. It’s mental how we’ve ended up in this state again. We laugh at Ipswich, but at least they can halt a slide.[/quote]
I laugh at Ipswich for the amount of slides they have, not their recovery. And the fact their climbs are only ever 8th in the Champs.

He has no option but Vrancic to be fair.

We''ve got a long stint of mediocrity ahead of us I fear. It''ll get worse before it gets better but I think now''s the time to cut our ties with the likes of Oliveira and Klose etc, save the wages and the cash and start again with some fresh legs and fresh minds.

When I think about the players we are missing, we''ve been really unlucky but we have invested in having a strong squad and it''s just not performing to standard. I only hope the likes of Thompson, Godfrey, Morris, Lewis, Raggett and co can come back into this team and add a bit of tempo and grit.

[quote user="Creative Midfielder"][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]Some might say, Delia is slowly but surely sucking all positive life out of this club [:(][/quote]Some might say that, others might say it''s complete b*llocks and utterly predictable.[/quote]Yep, the happy clappers might say that

[quote user="hogesar"][quote user="lincoln canary"][quote user="Making Plans"]So the unbeaten run must have been a complete fluke then because if we were that good then we could not possibly be this bad now.[/quote]

We are in big trouble. It’s mental how we’ve ended up in this state again. We laugh at Ipswich, but at least they can halt a slide.[/quote]
I laugh at Ipswich for the amount of slides they have, not their recovery. And the fact their climbs are only ever 8th in the Champs.
[/quote]

Don’t slide to league one though, eh. I have no confidence in this squad having the stomach for a relegation scrap. And a relegation scrap is looking far more likely than a playoff place.

We’re shit. Even when we could win, we could never dominate.

Will not be interested to hear what anyone from the club says about it. The "we have to try harder" is just platitudes. At the moment our DOF looks to have bought the same type of foreigner as we bought in the late 90''s early 00s.

Only the supporters opinions matter now.