Sign in to follow this  
Baldyboy

Match thread for Forest

Husband nowhere to be seen. And Vrancic......hmmm. Being polite, he needs to have a MOM performance.

If I recall correctly, Husband is suspended after picking up his 5th booking at the weekend.

Don''t suppose Vrancic would play if we didn''t have so many injuries. But needs must.

Could be tough night in central midfield.

The midfield was poor on Saturday and I don’t think dropping Vrancic for a more attacking midfield player would help. Game needs Tettey or Trybul but not an option. Feel sorry for Farke as has had key players missing for most of the season and not once has he been able to put out his best team. Not many teams could cope at various time this season without Klose, Naismith, Tettey, Pritchard and Oliveira

Yanic should be starting... we need his pace tonight. There’s very little outlet, especially with starting Olive who doesn’t run the channels.

On paper, this side looks like it’ll be overun and struggle to sustain any possession or pressure in the final third. Hopefully I’m wrong.

Thought we could have gone three at the back to offset no Tettey or Trybull.

Must admit, one of the middle three has got to push on tonight. I don''t think we will match physically so don''t even try.

Can understand why he''s gone with this team what with our current injury / suspended list. Looking forward to watching!

Other than I thought Yanic might start I was expecting the other 10 , not many options with so many injuries

C''mon you yellows

Enjoying listening to Hucks on radio but if anyone wants to watch it its live on facebook - Norwich City F.C. Fan Forum page if you''re a member

Not much change tonight. I suppose the midfield are pressing higher but the back four are still too deep at times. Just inviting them to hit Murphy. Was hoping for something different to stop the downward trend.

Another decent set piece wasted as Klose makes little effort. How about a diving header my little Toblerone?