Sign in to follow this  
detroit94

That was Abysmal - Lambert is available

That was a totally dismal performance. If this is not sorted soon we need a change of manager. Lambert has worked the German system before, he could not do worse than this. This is like the end of Worthys reign.

Never mind the number of posts. In over 40''years of watching Norwich I have never seen such an uninspiring inept performance. I am usually positive about our performances but other than Hanley today there was nothing. No pace no invention no urgency

This board will not change anything anytime quick they never do. The guy isn''t that bad he has a squad short on ability and unbalanced. We will be lower mid table come the end of the season and next could be anything at all impossible to predict.

[quote user="detroit94"]Never mind the number of posts. In over 40''years of watching Norwich I have never seen such an uninspiring inept performance. I am usually positive about our performances but other than Hanley today there was nothing. No pace no invention no urgency[/quote]

Burton at home? That was only 6 weeks ago.

Must agree with Detriot 94 cannot remember a NCFC so devoid of idea''s

Seemed like someone who has just won 10 million on the lottery working a 7 day notice

Never watched so many home games and been so unimpressed by the lack entertaining football. The club was more enjoyable in league one with glimpses of ambition even with a club debt.

Now it’s just a business and the club doesn’t need the support of the fans anymore. Maddison will be cashed in along with any other cash cow. Just look how it worked out for Crew, the path Norwich are heading.

Championship requires an owner with money or a quality manager with experience and we have neither.

Webber is slowly downgrading our club he is director of football/ manager not FARKE,We need somebody who knows English game

Nothing will improve until our current owners leave. And that includes the Nephew. Club is slowly dying... Atmosphere is non existent, playing staff being downgraded, training ground not fit for purpose... So bloody depressing

[quote user="detroit94"]That was a totally dismal performance. If this is not sorted soon we need a change of manager. Lambert has worked the German system before, he could not do worse than this. This is like the end of Worthys reign.[/quote]Waveney''s back!

you see so many smaller clubs playing better as a team Managers get by with free transfers etc spending hardly any money on wages etc and they get more of a tune out of the players

thats the worrying thing for me Lambert did it when he was here getting the best out of the players has not done it since though

we need that from our Manager / head coach can we do that with Farke Webber i have my doubts

Yesterday was abysmal, that is unfortunately very true!

But all this harping back to Paul Lambert I don''t get when you look at it logically!

Hes done little since leaving us and has probably been paid massive amounts in compensation and wags so hishunger levels must have gone down significantly!

While his spell here was great many fans look aat it through yellow and green tinted glasses. I suspect much of his success was helped in a major way by Ian Culverhouse. He also got lucky with players like Hoolahan and Holt who were already at the club and had a squad that if managed properly would of never been in the 3rd Division.

The Lambert era was one of the best I''ve seen in over 40 years following the club but that was a moment in time when everything came together but that''s in the past and we at in different times now. Lambert returning would more than likely end the same as Mike Walkers second coming in the 1990''s!

[quote user="A Load of Squit"][quote user="detroit94"]That was a totally dismal performance. If this is not sorted soon we need a change of manager. Lambert has worked the German system before, he could not do worse than this. This is like the end of Worthys reign.[/quote]Waveney''s back!

[/quote]No he isn''t.

[quote user="Herman"]It''s a very Waveneyesque OP, you have to admit, Til.[:D][/quote]Oh i do agree but believe me it is not him. In fact i travelled with Waveney to Bolton so am in contact with him and speaking to him earlier as i myself had doubts there was a big denial.

Another thought Martin O''Neill will probably be available soon, he was Lambert''s mentor and has done well for us as player and manager in the past. If we don''t get some points from the next 2 games things will start to look very poor.

So no goals and only 2 shots on target. How much longer can this obsession with a method and slow paced ponderous football continue. Preston and Alex Neil will take us apart. This needs sorting before we are in a relegation fight.

Yet Farke says this was our best away performance and we deserved to win.

Alarm bells are starting to sound. Farke has turned us from a free scoring team with a leaky defence to a team that can’t score but still concedes