Sign in to follow this  
Keith Scott

Don't blame Farke

[quote user="Keith Scott"]Blame our tinpot owners.[/quote]

So true, but the happy clappers are still happy so no chance of getting rid.

I predict a drop of 3k to 5k on season tickets next year that will be when everything comes tumbling down.

[quote user="corbs"]I predict more cliches from those with a sense of entitlement.[/quote]

"Sense of entitlement."

Fans with your attitude will allow the owners to take us to a very low ebb indeed.

[quote user="corbs"]I predict more cliches from those with a sense of entitlement.[/quote]Blimey it''s like playing troll bingo on here tonight - two more for a full house

Webber is all mouth he won''t get sack,as I have said in one of my threads he IS the manager what manager would come here and work with that doughnut

[quote user="corbs"]I predict more cliches from those with a sense of entitlement.[/quote]

Another idiot supporter who delia and her mob thrive on

Wonder if we''ll hear from Webber before the Preston home game?  "We''re in transition, Daniel and the lads need your support, get behind them blah blah blah [insert platitudes here].........."

The owners took the club as far as they could the second time we got promoted to the PL under Neil. They should have gone then with their heads held high. From here the only place they are taking us is back to league one