Sign in to follow this  
Budapest Canary

iFollow

Logged on to my account from outside the UK, game on, but no "watch game" button turned up, I got only the Radio Norfolk commentary without picture. Does anyone have the same problem?

Still no luck with mine. Cleared everything as advised but no screen or commentary. Asking me to pay again which I will not.

It amazes me that Companies can''t get this sort of thing right. Surely in this day & age it''s not rocket science.There''s barely a week goes by when somebody posts that they got a problem and it isn''t working like it should.They take your money on false pretences and when you ask them for help and advice they ignore you

Just radio commentary on all browsers on laptop for me. Briefly, watched on app on phone. Now that''s gone. Now it''s saying, like Keelansgrandad got, that I need to upgrade (which I don''t).

I tried it on Chrome, Firefox and Edge, without success. On Chrome not even the Watch Live Now button appeared on the other two it did, but screen remained black. At least we''re winning....

Same here logged out and logged back in and ''watch appeared'' but with no commentary

Seems a bit hit and miss - was expecting better for €120

Robert, a little tip. If you can''t get commentary, open the app again and select listen live. Leave the app open and go back to the live screen. That way you will have the radio comms with the picture. They may not be in sync but with a little pausing of either channel you can get it to marry up. Hope this helps, PM me if you have any other probs!

Just nipping over to Germany ''ahem'' but I would like to see tonight''s game. Having just reading this thread from Saturday, it seems that iFollow is somewhat unsatisfactory so is it worth paying out my six Euros?ps: Although I have an iFollow account it hasn''t accepted debit card payment previously so is it worth the hassle?

[quote user="Robert Barnes"]Live in canada had no problem with video but had no commentery at all very dissatisfied with it, 1 game commentery next game none[/quote]This is because they only provide commentary for home games, so it''s strange that it wasn''t there if you''re talking about the game on Sat. There isn''t any commentary for away games, which are the only ones I watch via stream!

[quote user="Willmeister"]Got some video on mine, but pretty unwatchable. Quality is awful and freezes about every 4 seconds. Anyone else having this issue?[/quote]Is it any better tonight?

Bob Loz, you have to open both watch live and listen live and you will get commentary on away games as well. As I say you will need to pause one or other to get them in sync.

[quote user="Mr. Meanor"]Bob Loz, you have to open both watch live and listen live and you will get commentary on away games as well. As I say you will need to pause one or other to get them in sync.[/quote]

That doesn''t work for me. That was the first thing I tried and I was told by the tech guys that you cannot watch and listen simultaneously from the same login. Surprised you are able to.

[quote user="Mr. Meanor"]Bob Loz, you have to open both watch live and listen live and you will get commentary on away games as well. As I say you will need to pause one or other to get them in sync.[/quote]

That doesn''t work for me. That was the first thing I tried and I was told by the tech guys that you cannot watch and listen simultaneously from the same login. Surprised you are able to.

Log in to the video and play the commentary on another device, you can pause one or the other till its in sync.

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Willmeister"]Got some video on mine, but pretty unwatchable. Quality is awful and freezes about every 4 seconds. Anyone else having this issue?[/quote]Is it any better tonight?[/quote]A friend informs me it was ok - with a commentary that made Peter Allis sound like Murray Walkerthough it did pause for a bit... or so I am toldA shame that some kindly soul has not pointed you in the right direction