Sign in to follow this  
Syteanric

webber... not Farke

Webber identified and signed the players.

Set up the new coaching structure, oversaw the overhaul of the youth and scouting set up.

Webber ''scoured europe'' to appoint a reserve team manager from the ar$e end of the German set-up before signing regional players at tin pot clubs.

Huddersfield let him go without a fight. He has no record as a football man or a football Businessman.

Chancer... plain and simple.

Get a football man in with Farke rather than hang him out to dry.

#webberout

I’ll see your Webber not Farke and raise you a Stowmarket two, not Webber 👍🏻

Thing is FCC do you trust the powers that be to get the right replacements?If you always do as you''ve always done you''ll always have what you''ve always had.

In all honesty, their track record is not good, I would be hoping they got lucky.

Regional players? I mean...Zimmermann? Is that who you''re referring to? I think most people agree he''s a promising young player who hasn''t done a huge amount wrong.

People are getting on Vrancic''s back (he''s not been great of course) but he was in the Bundesliga last year, right?

We''ve had to make cutbacks naturally, but I see some teams doing pretty well with players who aren''t ''high earners'' as such. Cardiff, Sheff Utd. I don''t think the issue is that we''ve bought ''regional players''.

Zimmerman signed from Dortmund 2.A reserve team playing in the 4th division of German Football against such fear instilling clubs like Bonner SC and Roterhausen...No... i''ve not heard of them either....

So the coaching structure, and the youth and scouting setup are worse now? Is it not a tiny bit early to be able to decide this?

"Regional players" - see previous posts.

Huddersfield let him go without a fight - source?

And the final nail in your coffin - "He has no record as a football or businessman". You do know this is absolute boll***s don''t you? Two minutes on google will show you the opposite.

To;dr - you''re a pant wetter.

So firing managers with experience of working with 1at team players and replacing them with a reserve team coach is good business for a club looking to establish in the top flight?

Webber was at Wrexham and QPR..... i''ll get excited shall I?

Would you be happy with 12th or below?

[quote user="Herman"]We need some new fans. These ones are broken.[/quote]
[:D]
Not sure we can afford to buy replacement whilst we''re not in the prem though..what a catch 22.

Surely if we scour the lower reaches of the German leagues we can find some decent fans at a reasonable price?I can already hear the cries of "was ist los, bey" ringing around the city.Apples

I''m absolutely enraged!.......You can''t find a parking slot in any of the city car parks as they''re all full of half-tracks and bloody Panzers!.....FACT!......

[quote user="Syteanric"]So firing managers with experience of working with 1at team players and replacing them with a reserve team coach is good business for a club looking to establish in the top flight?

Webber was at Wrexham and QPR..... i''ll get excited shall I?

Would you be happy with 12th or below?[/quote]You''re forgetting Liverpool.

Webber can only do so much. According to reports we''ve trimmed £10m off the wage bill, had a huge level of player turnover and had to do it all while making a significant profit on transfer fees.

Doing more with less is extremely difficult.