Sign in to follow this  
he

Does Farke know what he is doing??

I really wonder if Daniel Farke has any clue about football. Still using Vrancic. It will never be a success. All people sees he is not bringing anything positive to the team. And still he gets picked. It must be destroying for moral for the rest of the playing staff watching a player walking around on the putch without getting sweat and still be the most trusted player by the manager.

It is not only Vrancic struggling on the putch but it is easy to turn the anger at him as he is lacking so much to be a Championship and he clearly is the first name on the team sheet.

He doesn’t get the championship.

You can’t expect to play Maddison, Hoolahan and Vrancic away from home and get anything other than a defeat.

He knows football, but not championship football.

It’s a joke. Webber is a one trick pony. Rather than work out what’s actually required at Norwich, he just tried to copy what he did (and perhaps got lucky with) at Huddersfield.

too inexperienced at this levelwebber looking like a one hit wonderdelia cant afford to run a modern day competitive football club

doesnt bode well does it

No he doesn’t he’s come from a German regional league which isn’t even on a par with League One!

Seems to have misunderstood Webber''s instructions; "Get this Team out of the Championship" didn''t mean League One.Needs a win soon or he''s a gonna.

Nope. Lose to Preston and they’ll be trouble. Unfortunately even if he does go that leaves us with the bunch of players from summer.

Just listening to his interview it just seems he doesn’t get the Championship at all.

It’s like a goal from a cross is a completely alien concept

[quote user="Morgan"]Nope. Lose to Preston and they’ll be trouble. Unfortunately even if he does go that leaves us with the bunch of players from summer.[/quote]A different manager could get more out this squad I''m sure of it.

Apparently that was our best away performance of the season and yet we hardly looked like scoring. That''s not an overly comforting statement. It seems Farke is losing the plot already.

This is all reminding me a lot like Neil, although the hobeymoon period this time around was pre-season!

[quote user="KiwiScot"][quote user="Morgan"]Nope. Lose to Preston and they’ll be trouble. Unfortunately even if he does go that leaves us with the bunch of players from summer.[/quote]A different manager could get more out this squad I''m sure of it.[/quote]I don''t think there''s any doubt about that. Why do we always have to get lumbered with shyte managers/coaches?

No idea. But Neil wasn’t originally. And Irvine has a good crack at the whip? Funny, what I wouldn’t give for an Irvine now.

Yes Neil was ok until plan A failed. Irvine never wanted the job but got an instant response from the players, especially Pritchard.

He clearly has a way that he wants us to play, unfortunately not all of our players have the quality to play the way he wants and the way he likes to play seems to have been quickly sussed by the opposition. Farke needs to address this quickly, and maybe compromise on his footballing beliefs and take account of what a tough league the Championship is. For me it is about njecting a bit of pace and directness into our play and maybe accepting that we need a centre forward that is going to mix it with opposition defenders and scare the living daylights out of them, rather than trying to pass/walk the ball into the net......

#pants. To my recollection Irvine started off by saying he didn’t want the job, but at the end of the season said he had the taste for management again. As you say he got a response from the players, which to me means they respected him. Got the impression he would have been up for the appointment in the end if approached.

I am sure it happens in all businesses but if the staff get a whiff that the management are not up to it, then you are on a slippery slope.

I''m a little confused I must admit. I thought the whole point of this exercise with Webber and Farke was that every player signed was identified for the sole purpose of fitting into Farke''s system (and being cheaper than whoever was here before)

The argument that he doesn''t have the players to fit his system is silly to me as he chose all the new signings, surely you at least tweak the system to fit the players that are still at the club from last season. They knew who was staying and going months ago.

We should have a system that works for Vrancic, for example, but we don''t seem to have a position or style that he can perform in. A strange signing if you ask me.

Same for our wingers - we play them, but never to theirs or the starting striker''s strengths. If we have two pacy wingers, why aren''t we putting crosses in OR stretching defences with their pace?

[quote user="he"]I really wonder if Daniel Farke has any clue about football. Still using Vrancic. It will never be a success. All people sees he is not bringing anything positive to the team. And still he gets picked. It must be destroying for moral for the rest of the playing staff watching a player walking around on the putch without getting sweat and still be the most trusted player by the manager.

It is not only Vrancic struggling on the putch but it is easy to turn the anger at him as he is lacking so much to be a Championship and he clearly is the first name on the team sheet.[/quote]

So is Vrancic now the new Russell Martin? Least deserving player first on the team sheet.

There''s a lot of good in what he''s doing, but we have got to always have someone pacy and direct in the midfield to make us less predictable. We''re close to being into something good, we just need another Tettey type player, another player who can run with the ball and beat a man and a forward with a decent finish and clever movement. Sadly i don''t think we can get any of them which isn''t really Farke''s fault. Although why he''s started some games without either Murphy or Wildschut i really don''t know, that one baffles me to be honest

[quote user="Horse Renoir"]There''s a lot of good in what he''s doing, but we have got to always have someone pacy and direct in the midfield to make us less predictable. We''re close to being into something good, we just need another Tettey type player, another player who can run with the ball and beat a man and a forward with a decent finish and clever movement. Sadly i don''t think we can get any of them which isn''t really Farke''s fault. Although why he''s started some games without either Murphy or Wildschut i really don''t know, that one baffles me to be honest[/quote]Pritchard is the nearest we have to that.

Best away performance of the season? He must be kidding.. what was good about the performance?

Not capable of creating chances and conceding a soft goal is the result of yesterdays game. Absolutely no signs of hope. If you compare the performance with Premiership teams there is a very very long distance when it comes to ability and effort. Disgrace

Webber always said it would take two or three windows to get the squad they wanted.

Not even at the end of November and the whingers are out because we don''t win every game. The Championship is very even - most teams can beat anyone on their day so to get out of it you have to be consistent and up for every game with no passengers.

Our squad is not strong enough yet to do that - plus injuries have hurt us. Promotion this year has already gone and we may not see progress until next year - but stop panicking about the loss of parachute payments; they will already have that in planning. That''s why Klose will be gone and why Raggett was signed.

Naismith is out of contract next summer. Wes will retire; Martin will become a coach on less money. I''d expect Jerome, Tettey and Oliveira to be moved on, possibly even Wildschut and Murphy. Matthews, Godfrey, Lewis, Thompson, Toffolo, Effete, Cantwell and Morris could all feature next year. Hungry young players with something to prove.

The new signings will all still be here and hopefully we''ll buy a couple of raw strikers from League One or Two (or Germany!) - the lad at Luton looks like a version of Grant Holt, for example. There are other bargains out there like Trybull and Zimmermann.

We are at the beginning of a revolution - it won''t all be over by Christmas.

Personally, I think he is on the way to losing the players, if he hasn''t already.

Do they want to play in this ''turgid'' style, I suspect not.

The exuberance of youth is a wonderful thing but if you strangle it out of them then they will revolt, or in other words look to ply their trade elsewhere.