Sign in to follow this  
Hoola Han Solo

Pulis

More chance of the transgender crowd insisting we have Mother Xmas sitting in the grotto than Pulis coming here.

[quote user="king canary"]What a bizarre analogy.[/quote] sis on Santa''s lap and enjoy the experience

King Canary

Don''t get your knickers in a twist

Sit on Santa''s lap and enjoy the experience

Do us a favour Daly, and **** off back to the 50''s, which is probably the last time someone found your jokes funny.

Depends on which way you’re transgendering, they could be happy with father. Then again , there’s more chance of requests for a gender neutral person.

[quote user="lincoln canary"]Exactly what we need right now.

But wouldn’t work with someone like Webber. Webber is problem. No way he’ll employ anyone who’s even slightly outspoken.[/quote]How on earth do you know this?

[quote user="norfolkngood"]i would rather watch pulis team with success than Farkes without it

Pulis everyones know will get results not pretty not free flowing football but he might just might get us the the PL then we can worry about style of play

success of getting in the PL is No1 target how we get there is another thing but one thing is sure Pulis has a system that works in british football up to a higher level than we are now[/quote]
Each to their own, but Hughton got "results" in his first season but I still wanted rid of him that summer. The football was soul destroying. Far worse than we watch now. For the first time in 25+ years of fandom I actually started to lose interest in NCFC under Hughton. Pulis would do the same for me - I don''t give a toss if we''re winning, if those wins come at the expense of having to watch negative hoofball rubbish every week. Football is about results, but it''s also about entertainment and there are few brands of football less entertaining/interesting than watching Pulis'' kick and rush tactics.
I''m not bothered about being in the Prem to be honest at the moment - It''s such a stale/stagnant brand and there is nothing to play for except survival when we''re up there. The entire point of Prem football for clubs like us at the moment is to avoid being one of the three worst teams. There''s no joy in that.

I cannot believe that some people want a manager who has won 2 out of 21 of his last games. Things are bad but surely not that bad ?

[quote user="FenwayFrank"]Depends on which way you’re transgendering, they could be happy with father. Then again , there’s more chance of requests for a gender neutral person.[/quote]Is there such a thing?

Funnily enough Bournemouth and Swansea have just announced they will use the gender neutral prefix of mx ( whatever that is ) for anyone that wants it