Sign in to follow this  
norfolkbroadslim

Farke's still not found the plot

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]"Lots of chances .......... so many chances ......... our performance was much better better than the Barnsley game"There are no words [:(][/quote]There are, but not for mixed company.....................[;)]

We had lots of chances.

He also said this after Forest.

Can anybody show me where these chances were? Because the only save the keeper made was a deflected Pritchard shot that had no power

There is a reality weve not been used to for a few years which is for us to be competitive in this division we cant afford more than one or two injuries at once.

Josh also had a shot at the start of the second half, looked on target from where I sit, but deflected off a defender for a corner.

But it is no good pointing to 2 or 3 good chances. It is not realistic to expect them all to go in. You need to create a lot more than that to score multiple goals.

I posted last week that I did not think that DF knew how to fix it so stand by that. But we have to hope he does because the board will stick with this set up.

I now go to games with zero expectation, it softens the disappointment.

The whole experiment is an absolute joke and always has been

People will still defend it though

What could possibly go wrong with appointing a lower level German coach and a load of lower level players, in a league harder and more competitive than they’ve experienced before, with rigid tactics and a quite honestly delusional approach, I ask again what could go wrong?

All of you who voted yes to the straw poll about wether farke should be given time should hang your heads in shame

Useless from top to bottom

Mickdundee wrote the following post at 25/11/2017 7:08 PM:

What could possibly go wrong with appointing a lower level German coach and a load of lower level players, in a league harder and more competitive than they’ve experienced before, with rigid tactics and a quite honestly delusional approach, I ask again what could go wrong?

All of you who voted yes to the straw poll about wether farke should be given time should hang your heads in shame

That depends on if you believe that Farke is the root of the problem. Would another manager that would be prepared to work under this setup fare any better? I’m not convinced they would because the glaringly obvious flaw in this setup is that any incoming coach has to be prepared to work under Webber. That rules out 95 per cent of candidates

I agree with Farke not being the root of the problem. Yes he has flaws, but even if we got rid we would be looking at a tiny market of people to work under Webber. At the same time Farke seems to be unable to change things to get us out this mess, or even have a grasp of Championship football.

[quote user="Mickdundee"]The whole experiment is an absolute joke and always has been

Useless from top to bottom[/quote]

I have to agree. There is absolutely no chance that this ridiculous ''experiment'' is ever going to work. We have cleared out all the deadwood/any sort of quality and brought in div 1/2 players.

Farke has tried to bring in the posession game but it just does not work. We have a defence and an attack, nothing in between so where is the midfielder to knit it all together; anybody fancy a Howson at this moment in time??

I get that we''re trying to safeguard the club but the best way to do this is by achieving success; something we are a long way off doing. We need leadership and quality, if not we are going down either this season or the next.

[quote user="JF"]Mickdundee wrote the following post at 25/11/2017 7:08 PM:

That depends on if you believe that Farke is the root of the problem. Would another manager that would be prepared to work under this setup fare any better? I’m not convinced they would because the glaringly obvious flaw in this setup is that any incoming coach has to be prepared to work under Webber. That rules out 95 per cent of candidates[/quote]

Totally agree with this and have also said from the start that we’ve limited our choice of replacements by adopting this system

We’ve hamstrung ourselves for when not if it goes wrong

Nothing wrong with a manager and first team coach

We don’t need a director of football, I don’t care if that’s what

They do on the continent, we play in the championship and that is literally all that matters. Its been an absolute mess from start to finish