Sign in to follow this  
rich

reasons to be cheerful(we need them)

It was a much better second half performance, no matter the score.

Davenport looks classy.

Ashton and Lisbie starting to build an understanding.

Marney can hit them from distance.

It could all be forgotten if we beat Ipswich.

amazing what a few glasses of wine can do for you. 

[quote]It was a much better second half performance, no matter the score. Davenport looks classy. Ashton and Lisbie starting to build an understanding. Marney can hit them from distance. It could all be ...[/quote]

Oh, so we''re back to that again - beat Ipswich & everything is forgotten and hunky dory.

Do me a favour Rich - go & have some more wine.

making plans if you actually read any of my posts over the course of like three years you''d see I''ve never rated nigel. In fact my tongue was firmly in my cheek, I was trying to help us all out because bottomlinetonight is another miserable night.

boo that post was well edited. in a politer form then, making plans you need to get a sense of humour, I know were struggling, but the way your riding over this board is way over the top. we can see the problems, having a go at me and other posters like leeds canary isn''t going to help, it''s a case of lots energy and commitment, but your posts not producing the results.

you can''t edit that one I was very nice

What are you on?

Worthingtons skills are amazing, his set peices are superb, who can ask for more? His tactics are brilliant, he couldnt do better, with these players we surely cant lose, he is doign a great job of managering the team. Wins every game, who can ask for more again, its brilliant brilliant stuff all the time.......

If only worthingtons subbuteo skills reflected his management of norwich......

"beat Ipswich & everything is forgotten and hunky dory" - yup. I''m used to being let down by Norwich. It''s a regular occurence! Sort that defense ouuuut! It''s embarrassing losing to watford 2-1 , losing to stoke 3-1.