Sign in to follow this  
Herman

Versus Preston.

That’s been coming. Completely free header from a corner 😡

We''re crap.

Injuries have played their part, but, we''re still crap.

Fingers crossed Pritchard makes it through last few mins unscathed.

Vrancic stays on yet again. They must be sleeping together.

This is very worrying. This isn''t even WIP. It has the appearance of a coach who doesn''t know what he is doing or what it needs to put it right.

Talk about a comedy of errors. A total shambles all round and an even more dire NCFC. Something surely has to give soon. This isn’t entertaining football, or indeed not even football!

[quote user="City 2nd"]Talk about a comedy of errors. A total shambles all round and an even more dire NCFC. Something surely has to give soon. This isn’t entertaining football, or indeed not even football![/quote]You don''t matter my friend, you''re just one of the paying public.

Switched my ifollow off when the mess with refs began. Did they get booed?... feel sorry 4 people who pay 500£ for a season of this cr@p

I’m guessing Stuart Webber will be quite again this week.....

I do believe we are heading toward a crisis point.

The tactics are wrong and we have to question some of the selections. Yes, I mean Vrancic, for one.

What optimism is there for any youngster who sits on the bench and watches that awful stuff and we finish the game with a sub up our sleeves.

The board cannot allow this to go on too long. Yes we are in the process of change, but that doesn''t excuse rank bad football.

OldRobert wrote the following post at 2017-11-25 8:58 PM:

City 2nd wrote:

Talk about a comedy of errors. A total shambles all round and an even more dire NCFC. Something surely has to give soon. This isn’t entertaining football, or indeed not even football!

You don''t matter my friend, you''re just one of the paying public.

At this rate, soon not to be paying public I would think!

Pretty much a carbon copy of last weekend v Barnsley, except Preston actually had even more chances and should of won comfortably. We really were dire, esp 2nd half, just a total lack of quality (Maddison apart), woeful passing, no character or fight and a real lack of intensity. Much has been made this week about the poor atmosphere at the Carra, well with what we''re seeing on the pitch currently, is it any real surprise?

Just looking at the table, only the bottom 4 have a worse goal difference than us.  Performances are almost beyond shocking.  We either score one or none and with the trajectory we are on, we are going to struggling to stay up come the new year.  Sadly there is something, or several things massively wrong. [:(]