Sign in to follow this  
Ivan Appletree

Petition to Sack Worthington - Sign Below

I said it before the Plymouth game that it would take more than a win to make me change my mind about his ability to manage Norwich City. Yet again he''s made a few strange decisions already. 1. He drops McVeigh who did a good job (not excellent but good) on Saturday and linked the midfield and Ashton together better than any other player this season. He thus removes a clever player for another headless chicken. Okay Lisbie does appear to have a better touch than McKenzie but I don''t see the point of him at the moment. 2. He signs a central defender who is rated by Tottenham at £3 million, yet he leaves him on the bench. Of course we''ve paid for it and no doubt when the commentary comes back we''ll find out that Davenport in on for Shackell and not the useless *** who has cost us a goal yet again.GRRRRRRRRRRRR

How about changing it to:
Petition to ban the constant moaning numpties from the board..by IP address, not just by user name.

I''d sign that in a heartbeat.

How about a petition to Get Roy Waller back. he is our lucky charm, we need Sir Roy Waller.

Fleming must go, i heard Kings lynn were looking 4 a new defender

Worthington, give him 1 last chance, dont beat scum and Delia and co will have to give him those words, "Your Fired", as Donald trump would say

worthy did ok today actually, we were unlucky, he should have started today but chose the right tactics in my opinion.

Malky is tall, mcveigh is small, stick on lisbie with pace to cause malky problems, good idea. Only bad move was to take of shackell, but think of it this way, flemming is the captain of the team, prehaps the shackell - davenport partnership didnt work in training and also prehaps shackell and worthy have had a fall out

im sticking with worthy for now, hopefully he can turn this around against ******

Im firmly in the out camp now. I was asking for his removal after he ruined our premiership campaign. There is no way we should have been relegated with that squad last year and I will always believe that. I gave Worthy time this season also to give us a good chance for promotion, afterall he has done it before but the players he have brought in do not seem to be cutting it as yet and the ones he has let go have been sorely missed on the whole.

So definately I say, Thank you for what you have done but you have reached your limit for what you can do at our football club. Goodbye.

Would be interesting to see if the webteam would be able to put a poll up on the mainpage to guage a simple Yes or No answer to this question.