Sign in to follow this  
Midlands Yellow

Many thanks

Just to say it''s much appreciated how people I have never met helped me after my fall off Ber St yesterday . Do remember a Dr Sam who bandaged me up and also the other gents who stayed with me beyond kick off .

All stitched up and a nice shiner but by all accounts I didn''t miss much on the pitch . If I ever bump into any of the people mentioned above, I owe you a pint . You too Nutty as promised ! .

Perhaps it is the time to remind some of our more ''senior'' members to take a bit more care as the days get colder and perhaps ice can be around.A cold body is more prone to damage during a fall - so perhaps have a blanket or two with you to avoid hyperthermia as well, A flask of hot drink might also help - and some de icer if you are a spectacle wearer (but not so much that the extra baggage might cause you to fall, which would be self defeating)I''m not suggesting that any of this applies to MY and I''m glad that his injuries were ''minor'', and well done to those who helped.

[quote user="Midlands Yellow"]Just to say it''s much appreciated how people I have never met helped me after my fall off Ber St yesterday . Do remember a Dr Sam who bandaged me up and also the other gents who stayed with me beyond kick off .

All stitched up and a nice shiner but by all accounts I didn''t miss much on the pitch . If I ever bump into any of the people mentioned above, I owe you a pint . You too Nutty as promised ! .[/quote]Try not to......you might end up with more stitches [:D]Good to hear you''ll live to see another match. Shame about the modelling career. [;)]

[quote user="Midlands Yellow"]Just to say it''s much appreciated how people I have never met helped me after my fall off Ber St yesterday . Do remember a Dr Sam who bandaged me up and also the other gents who stayed with me beyond kick off .

All stitched up and a nice shiner but by all accounts I didn''t miss much on the pitch . If I ever bump into any of the people mentioned above, I owe you a pint . You too Nutty as promised ! .[/quote]
Glad you''re ok now, take care