Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the Pink un Pickers Season 11 Week 17

Paraguay: Sportivo Trinidense vs Nacional Asuncion, draw.A Norwich -1.25 asian line for the match bet is currently 3.45 with bet365, which would fit quite well with counterattacking an over-eager Alex Neil side. Win by 1 goal returns half your stake; win by 2 or more to fully win the bet.

Well I had shortlisted 3 and all 3 have been selected, now I don''t like not offering an alternative choice to the picker and so I''m now down to my 4th choice

Coventry V Crawley Home win

For the Norwich Bet I''ll stick with a Coventry theme and suggest Maddison to score first - it''ll be one of those free kicks.

Good luck to our pickers this week.

Tottenham vs West Brom = Home Win.

For the Norwich bet, score draw

Man City away please,

Norwich bet Zimmermann to score anytime

For Anthony - Spurs home win and Norwich 2-2 draw

Good Luck everyone from us two

The Welsh Premier League.The New Saints to win at home against Carmarthen Town.The New Saints, top, have a 5-0-1 and 16/3 home record. Carmarthen Town, bottom, have a 1-1-7 and 9/22 away record.The current odds are 1/10.---For the NCFC bet I suggest Pinto to score and Norwich City to  win, at 22/1.Good luck to all!

Portsmouth to beat Plymouth for me please. For Cirys game both teams to score.

Right then. Thanks for all your picks! After plenty of deliberation, I''ve plumped for the following six:RB Leipzig v Werder Bremen (home win, Saturday 2.30pm)Blackburn v Bristol Rovers (home win, Saturday 3pm)Wolves v Bolton (home win, Saturday 3pm)Olimpija v Krsko (home win, Sunday 3.50pm)Huddersfield v Man City (away win, also my pick, Sunday 4pm)Benfica v Vitoria Setubal (home win, Sunday 8.15pm)For some reason, the Leipzig one is filling me with dread, but the odds were too good to resist. The three with longer odds are all tomorrow, so hopefully if we get through Saturday unscathed then Sunday should be plain(er) sailing... [:)]

I''m going for a home win for Adanaspor v. Gaziantepspor.

Good Luck, Feedthewolf!

As for the Norwich bet ~ Pinto to score anytime!

Good Luck, Yellowfuture!

Evening Pups

No idea what to select for the game tomorrow and have relied heavily on everyone’s selections, so thanks for your help.

1-1 draw £1

Maddison to score £1

Norwich 2–1 £1

Preston 2-1 £1

Own goal and 2-2 £1

Draw HT and FT £1

Pinto to score and Norwich to win £1

Pinto to score anytime £1

Norwich 1-0 £1

Norwich 2-0 £1

I have also sent you a tenner Nutty so could you put that on both teams to score.

Good luck Feedthewolf and all the Pups👍

Think my man Purple has got an attractive one this week, so I’ll endorse his:

TNS vs Carmarthen - Home win

In bocca al lupo lupo 🐕😂

As for Yellow’s City bet, think it’s hard for Norwich not to attack and be more open and attractive than recently at home, not always the way to dominate possession and score goals, but Alex Neil may assist by doing similar, which would make BTTS a good outcome to load on.

However Managers often can’t resist proving a point when scorned, so perhaps he’ll show he knows how to set up a defensive side (he started that way at Preston), which could frustrate us and lead to counters. In that vein would also cover a 0-1 loss.

Parma

[quote user="Yellowfuture"]Evening Pups

No idea what to select for the game tomorrow and have relied heavily on everyone’s selections, so thanks for your help.

1-1 draw £1

Maddison to score £1

Norwich 2–1 £1

Preston 2-1 £1

Own goal and 2-2 £1

Draw HT and FT £1

Pinto to score and Norwich to win £1

Pinto to score anytime £1

Norwich 1-0 £1

Norwich 2-0 £1

I have also sent you a tenner Nutty so could you put that on both teams to score.

Good luck Feedthewolf and all the Pups👍[/quote]
Thank you for these Yellowfuture and another big thank you for the extra bet. You''re a star buddy[*]
It''s probably me being thick but I can''t find a bet of ''own goal and 2-2'' so if anyone could help I''ll put that on later.
I think we''ve got a great chance of adding to the pot with these. I''ve placed them to our best advantage and we have : -

1-1 draw

£1 Bill

Hill

6/1

£7.00

Maddison to score

£1 Bet

5/2

£3.50

Norwich 2–1 

£1 Bet

8/1

£9.00

Preston 2-1

£1 Bet

11/1

£12.00

Own goal and 2-2

-----------

-------

---------

Draw HT and FT

£1 Bet

9/2

£5.50

Pinto to score and Norwich to win

£1 Bill

Hill

16/1

£17.00

Pinto to score anytime

£1 Bill

Hill

14/1

£15.00

Norwich 1-0

£1 Bet

15/2

£8.50

Norwich 2-0

£1 Bill

Hill

11/1

£12.00

And of course that extra one : -

Both teams to score

£10

Bill Hill

13/20

£16.50

Best of luck Yellowfuture, our beloved team and all you PUPs[:)]

[quote user="Feedthewolf"]Right then. Thanks for all your picks! After plenty of deliberation, I''ve plumped for the following six:RB Leipzig v Werder Bremen (home win, Saturday 2.30pm)Blackburn v Bristol Rovers (home win, Saturday 3pm)Wolves v Bolton (home win, Saturday 3pm)Olimpija v Krsko (home win, Sunday 3.50pm)Huddersfield v Man City (away win, also my pick, Sunday 4pm)Benfica v Vitoria Setubal (home win, Sunday 8.15pm)For some reason, the Leipzig one is filling me with dread, but the odds were too good to resist. The three with longer odds are all tomorrow, so hopefully if we get through Saturday unscathed then Sunday should be plain(er) sailing... [:)][/quote]
Thanks for these Wolfie. I love them! I think it will take a cruel slice of luck to stop us getting all six. I''ve placed them with Bill Hill where the potential return is £60.66. Here are the details : -

Leipzig

-         

-

1/2

Blackburn

-         

3/4

Wolves

-         

1/3

Olimpija

-

2/9

Man City

-

1/5

Benfica

-

2/11

So as you say we have a perfect split between tomorrow and Sunday.
Hope you''re having a good night Wolfie [B][B][B][<:o)]
Good luck to you and all our PUPs[:)]

NN

''It''s probably me being thick but I can''t find a bet of ''own goal and 2-2'' so if anyone could help I''ll put that on later.''

That one was Apples selection so maybe he can help out. Sorry I didnt check whether the bet was on offer.

If not then Palma made a reasonable case for a Preston 1-0 victory so we could put the £1 on that.

[quote user="Yellowfuture"]NN

''It''s probably me being thick but I can''t find a bet of ''own goal and 2-2'' so if anyone could help I''ll put that on later.''

That one was Apples selection so maybe he can help out. Sorry I didnt check whether the bet was on offer.

If not then Palma made a reasonable case for a Preston 1-0 victory so we could put the £1 on that.[/quote]
Thanks buddy. I texted Duncan about it. If he can''t shed any light I''ll put the quid on Parma''s suggestion. 
Great picks Chris[Y]

Meanwhile....

New for 2018: Norwich City Legends vs Inter Forever

Norwich City will be marking 25 years since the Club’s memorable 1993 UEFA Cup run with a special charity match against Inter Milan’s ‘Inter Forever’ side at Carrow Road in May – and tickets are now on sale!

City legends from the last 25 years will join players and staff from the 1993-94 squad, to take on Inter Forever, a team of former Inter Milan stars, to celebrate one of the most significant chapters in the Canaries’ history.

The match, proudly supported by club Community Partner Aviva, will raise funds for The Nest, the Community Sports Foundation’s exciting project to build a groundbreaking community sports facility to benefit people from all walks of life in Norwich and Norfolk.

On the Club’s only foray into European competition, Mike Walker’s swashbuckling ’93 City squad defeated Vitesse Arnhem and famously became the only English team to beat Bayern Munich in the Olympic Stadium, before falling to eventual champions Inter Milan in the third round.

Players for each team will be unveiled in the coming months, but the first three members of each squad are as follows:

Norwich City Legends

• Bryan Gunn – the City stopper made a total of 478 appearances for Norwich City, was an integral part of the teams which finished 5th, 4th and then 3rd in the top flight and also played in the 1989 FA Cup semi-final. He captained the 1993 UEFA Cup side and was player of the season twice, in 1988 and 1993.
  • Darren Huckerby – the two-time player of the season played a pivotal role for the Canaries as they won the Championship title in 2003/04, and was named in the Norwich City Greatest Ever XI following a fan vote in 2008.
  • Adam Drury – the former Club Captain made over 300 appearances in 11 years with Norwich City and won player of the season in 2003. He is one of a very distinguished group of Club Captains to receive silverware on behalf of Norwich City during its 115-year history.

Inter Forever

• Francesco Toldo – the Italy international was named Serie A Goalkeeper of the Year in 2000 before winning 11 major honours with Inter Milan. He kept three clean sheets in the UEFA European Championship finals of 2000 as Italy finished runners-up.
  • Javier Zanetti – With 143 caps for Argentina, midfielder Zanetti added a Champions League winners’ medal in 2010 to a glittering array of Italian and European honours, in a career spanning more than two decades at the very top of the sport.
  • Nicola Berti – Berti was part of the Inter side that went on to win the 1993/94 UEFA Cup – his second winners’ medal in that competition. He was also part of the Italy side that finished third in the World Cup on home soil in 1990 and runners-up in 1994.

The Club invited legendary Italian goalkeeper Francesco Toldo to a recent first team fixture, where he met Bryan Gunn and Adam Drury and discussed the game in May.

Ajax to beat Rodja please in the Dutch League.

As for the Norwichbet,Nelson to score anytime.

[quote user="Yellowfuture"]NN

If not then Palma made a reasonable case for a Preston 1-0 victory so we could put the £1 on that.[/quote]
I found another quid down Mrs Nutty''s side of the sofa so let''s cover the 2-2 as well[:)]

Preston 1-0

£1 Bet

10/1

£11.00

2-2 draw

£1 Bill

Hill

14/1

£15.00

OTBC PUPs[:)]

Apologies for being late this week.

My pick is a home win for Man U against Brighton. Given my recent track record it’s probably just as well that this isn’t in the final selection!

I’m really hoping we win today, but I just can’t help feeling it will end up 1-1.

Good luck pickers!

So I make that £27 from the game for yellowfuture and 3/3 overnight from Wolfie.

Nutty Nigel freezing his nuts off at the Nelson.

Fantastic stuff Yellowfuture, congratulations!Very happy to be 3/3 overnight, let''s hope these Slovenian lads have read the script...