Sign in to follow this  
Clint

Is Farke On LSD???

I''m sorry but I''m struggling to deal with this. Prior to the last international break, I thought Farke talked a lot of sense and I agreed with a lot of what he was saying.

Since then, he has lost the plot. Apparently Tues night was our best away performance and today was massively improved from Barnsley?

I''m sorry but both of those statements are rubbish. I recall us having 4 shots on target across the 2 matches, of which 2 were from set pieces. We were lucky enough today to score from 1 of them.

I''m sorry but I''m starting to lose the faith, our inability to create anything of note is shocking given the amount of creative talent available. Preston had enough chances to win today but yet again we were reliant on a Maddison belter to get us a point.

It''s just not good enough and I really can''t see how it''s going to change.

I have s

You forgot the comment that Josh could be worth 25 million 😂😂

The guy is comedy gold 😂😂

According to New Scientist magazine LSD is good for your mental health, so let''s hope he is. I do agree with him that we were better than last week but we still never looked like winning.

No, I think he can see player confidence is low and he''s trying to keep positive. We''re under performing but I still think we''ve a squad that is inferior to at least 6 others sides. We''ve had a lot of injuries this season and a number of players that are new to the league. It''s frustrating. For sure. We''re not gonna become a great side without a bit of tough learning along the way...

It was a lot better, until we scored. There was more urgency & aggression about us, but then we made the mistake of trying to play football where, & when, you can''t

["Clint"]I''m sorry but I''m struggling to deal with this. Prior to the last international break, I thought Farke talked a lot of sense and I agreed with a lot of what he was saying.

Since then, he has lost the plot. Apparently Tues night was our best away performance and today was massively improved from Barnsley?

I''m sorry but both of those statements are rubbish. I recall us having 4 shots on target across the 2 matches, of which 2 were from set pieces. We were lucky enough today to score from 1 of them.

I''m sorry but I''m starting to lose the faith, our inability to create anything of note is shocking given the amount of creative talent available. Preston had enough chances to win today but yet again we were reliant on a Maddison belter to get us a point.

It''s just not good enough and I really can''t see how it''s going to change.

I have s

Agree totally!

The team is so unbalanced with players out of position, underperforming, complete lack of width, lack of urgency going forward and sorry to single him out but lightweight, one paced Vrancic is no good at this level and nullifies the teams attacks and defense!

I''ve become more worried in recent weeks cause I thought Farke had learnt lots after the Millwall but has now reverted back to how we were up to that point. Hes now in a state of denial saying things that totally go against whats happening!

The last time the team looked so unbalanced and clueless was the 2008/09 season and we all know what happened that season!

We''ve been fortunate to draw the last two games against two poor sides in Barnsley and Preston!

Relegation form!

Now he is saying we had a lot of young lads for the PNE game, we only had two youngsters on the bench and neither of them played. The team that started against PNE have all been getting regular starts with the exception of Hanley who is hardly in the "youngster" category, I think Daniel is as mad as a box of frogs.......

I must admit, reading DF''s thoughts on the club website, it seems as though he couldn''t remember what had gone on.

It was like "Oh and another thing" or "I''ve just thought of it".

Aggressive defending wouldn''t be so necessary if we were keeping the ball up the other end more often and scoring at the rate of just one in three chances.

I don''t think the age of the players makes one iota of difference. It is how many games they have played. And there weren''t too many on that pitch who haven''t a good few games under their belt.

It is obvious that we have had injuries but to use that as a reason for poor play is ridiculous. So is he saying the ones on the pitch aren''t good enough? If so, it is a sad indictment of where we are going into the festive season.

He''s sticking to his tried and tested formula -*Plan A - go one nil up, no matter when in the game it is, try and defend the lead*Plan B - go one nil down, not got a clue*Plan C - let''s hope it''s ''Plan A'' every time[Y]

That sounds Hughtonesque, although I suppose he was more about defending our 0-0 position.

But Farke''s comments about how well we have played after the last two games are surely sufficient for him to be dismissed without a pay-off on the grounds of lunacy !

But it won''t happen ! For sure !

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]He''s sticking to his tried and tested formula -*Plan A - go one nil up, no matter when in the game it is, try and defend the lead*Plan B - go one nil down, not got a clue*Plan C - let''s hope it''s ''Plan A'' every time[Y][/quote]

Farke''s team never works the opposition goalie. They could probably afford to play the goalie as a sweeper and Norwich would still not score.