Sign in to follow this  
koimatsuba

Watford 2 Norwich 1 - WHAT NOW?

Guess who let the first goal in?

he''s small, old, and the blue eyed boy ....STILL!

I won''t bother mentioning his name!!! You all know who!

A second half comback again was not good enough...

1. Will Sunday be the end for Worthy?

2. Is it too late to get promotion?

3. Do we need to change Now?

4. How many more games?

5. Shall we keep trusting Worthy?

I think we are now 15 points behind Sheffield United!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lets here both sides of the argument ....

Guess who let the first goal in?

he''s small, old, and the blue eyed boy ....STILL!

I won''t bother mentioning his name!!! You all know who!

A second half comback again was not good enough...

Is there a prize if I get it right?

My answers to your questions, koimatsuba :-

1. Will Sunday be the end for Worthy?

Probably not

2. Is it too late to get promotion?

Yes

3. Do we need to change Now?

Yes

4. How many more games?

Not sure what you mean ?!

5. Shall we keep trusting Worthy?

Erm, not sure.  Im giving him until Christmas

In my opinion the players too should know what they are doing and what needs to be done on the pitch.  Why the hell cant they do it?!

Good to see the knockers are out (ooer missus!) in force already.

Chose this as the best place to balance some of the negatives for tonight.

After the commentary went down I stayed with the Watford stream for the rest of the match.
1) The home commentators were unsurprised to see Shacks taken off - in their non-canary view he was the worst and most exposed defender for us in the first half - who am I to argue. Even if Flem was lost for the first goal, it appears he was coping better from a Watford standpoint.
2) They were also very complimentary about how we improved for the second half, scoring a scrappy goal, but generally looking the more likely team - not bad for an underachieving side against one of the ''form'' teams in the division!
3) By the final whistle you could hear the relief in their voices - as I heard it that''s as good as admitting they were lucky to get away with the win.

I''m as disappointed as everyone as to how we''ve started the season, but I''m sure we''re improving. Watford are much better than Plymouth, we were away from home and we should have got something from the game. I just hope this is the pressure valve that allows people to think more positively by Sunday - we CAN and WILL beat the Scum.

in answer to the original questions
1. No
2. NO
3. Maybe, but not manager
4. I make it 38 more in the league plus a cup run
5. Yes, for as long as those who really know what''s going on (the Board of Directors) continue to back him - and maybe beyond!

As a Watford fan just returned from the game, I would say, in a no means patronising way, that Norwich were the best side we''ve played this season.

No season our start has been any Hornets fans wildest dreams, but I have never sat so nervously as watching the 2nd half of this game, and I find it difficult to believe Norwich are in the position they are in. I would say that Fleming looks past it, but Davenport actually added a bit of grit in the back when he came on, and I think in the 2nd half Lisbie and McVeigh both caused real problems, I don''t know why your manager doesn''t start McVeigh, but you watch him week in week out.

Anyhow, all the best to the Canaries for this season, I can''t see your position being so poor for much longer, particularly with the likes of scum town in the top six at present.

An excellently balanced reply Fat Barman, I doff my cap to you! I thought I was the only one who listened to the opposing team''s commentary! 

just heard Worthys Post match report!

---------

At least he slated the teams first half performance!

Didn''t seem very happy at all!

Sounded very low, seems to have lost the commitment of the team at the start of the match.

----------

Oh god, I have no idea, what to do now?

[quote]As a Watford fan just returned from the game, I would say, in a no means patronising way, that Norwich were the best side we''ve played this season. No season our start has been any Hornets fans wilde...[/quote]

Thank you for those comments golden boy - your question about how fleming playes and why MCveigh does not are at the very core as to why city are sitting where they are in the table - the manager does not have the ability to identify which of his squad can actually do a footballing and not a running around like a headless chicken job...

Good luck to you this season - make the most of the very talented manager you have, he will go a long way - hopefully taking you with him.

OTBC