Sign in to follow this  
Hucks6

According to Sunday Sun

[quote user="TIL 1010"]Careful now City2nd or you will be accused of following him around the messageboard and have your very own Youtube clips posted about you. [:P][/quote]Glad to see that your comments are yet again about me and not the subject in hand... as usual.You are no doubt just as glad to see I have been vindicated and so am correctI expect others will no doubt be pleased to see another light hearted you tube clip - that might be related to the subject matter, or notgetting away

Funny how you never came back on that thread the other day where you had yet another rant at me when in fact it was not my post you went to great lengths to pull apart. Usual trick of disappearing from a thread when caught out.

It was not too difficult to find once i eliminated all the threads where you have been the last person to post so that carried the field down considerably.Mulumbu to Kilmarnock.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]It was not too difficult to find once i eliminated all the threads where you have been the last person to post so that carried the field down considerably.Mulumbu to Kilmarnock.[/quote]oh dear poor old plod[quote user="TIL 1010"]Beat me to it Baldyboy so be prepared for a

smartar$e reply and i will be accused of following Mr. Ever Right &

Never Wrong around the messageboard. [;)]
[/quote]I replied to your post. If  you concur with the an earlier post I see no fault in replying to you both, in one post, as I did. As can be seen herehttp://services.pinkun.com/forums/pinkun-forums/cs/forums/2/3578493/ShowPost.aspx#3578493Unlike your good self I do not have such interest in other certain persons posts, nor count them eitherI should imagine that the topic had ran it''s course (as far as my interest went) and that was that.If you, or others, care to read what I posted  you will note it was opinion, that''s all. In that light I hardly think I have an obligation to reply to other opinions on that subjectSo stop being such a silly tilly - it won''t do your old ticker any good getting all over excited like this