Sign in to follow this  
True Grit

More turbulance behind the scenes

Met my source from within the club at Cafe Nero over the weekend and boy oh boy is the club in turmoil. Yet again its down to certain high ranking individuals at the club hanging around the corporate boxes and Delias like bad smell (its certainly isnt the food aroma coming from the kitchen, which is first class).This insipid, rabble are looking to make names for themselves and ultimately theres an unwholesome power struggle going on. If you thought they may have learnt a lesson with the Jez situation, think again. I cant add too much more at this stage, but rest assured Im going to be exposing the truth.Best,TG

Nah Waveny is too one note and hasn''t developed his backstory in the same way TG has. It is all in the details and TG has it down to a tee. I applaud him,

Is Waveney still around? I was away at the end of September and can''t remember seeing him on here since?Apples

He went through a very odd spell of accusing anyone who had wanted Hughton sacked of being racist and I assume it led to him being banned.

There are clear issues behind the scene

Catering margins have been increased causing numerous complaints from the match day catering customers

Worried staff who are wondering who will get the axe when the premier league money dries up and low morale in

Many of the depts

The club is a mess on and off the field

[quote user="Jim the canary"]There are clear issues behind the scene

Catering margins have been increased causing numerous complaints from the match day catering customers

Worried staff who are wondering who will get the axe when the premier league money dries up and low morale in

Many of the depts

The club is a mess on and off the field[/quote]Who is being issued with what, and by whom must be the question nowand why if they are so clear do they need to be pointed outps how do we run up ÂŁ90m of debt, perhaps you ca help us all in that matter

''Er Indoors who works in TOTT told me of some hefty bar price increases which were not going down too well and she is not even a Binner like it appears Jim The Canary is according to City1st. [:)]Waits...............

[quote user="TIL 1010"]''Er Indoors who works in TOTT told me of some hefty bar price increases which were not going down too well and she is not even a Binner like it appears Jim The Canary is according to City1st. [:)]Waits...............[/quote]others are similarly kicking up a fuss, it would seemyou tell ''em boy

I expect the staff would feel a lot more secure it Delia sold the club. Wouldn''t they?

Plus while some people''s family could lose their jobs me and my family could have a nice little windfall...

nutty nigel wrote the following post at 2017-11-29 4:41 AM:

I expect the staff would feel a lot more secure it Delia sold the club. Wouldn''t they?

Plus while some people''s family could lose their jobs me and my family could have a nice little windfall...

Could be handy for Xmas, but I doubt it will be any Xmas soon! And if it is, don’t go wasting it down the Nelson!