Sign in to follow this  
worsethandeath

oh dear

Let’s be honest, you’re a million miles away from the side that was capable of clawing back that gap and going on to win promotion! I

I’d be more worried about the likes of Bolton if I were you...

I''d still be confident to say we will finish higher at the end of the season.

The way they play will always bring the odd surprising result and MM has bought in some good Championship level signings, but unless ME releases the purse strings they will always be mid to lower end Championship in the end.

[quote user="King Keano"]Let’s be honest, you’re a million miles away from the side that was capable of clawing back that gap and going on to win promotion! I

I’d be more worried about the likes of Bolton if I were you...[/quote]Form is temporary.......................

You’re talking as if you’ve got a squad full of underachieving top end Championship players as opposed to the lower end German dross that you now have?

[quote user="nutty nigel"]While you''re here againKK are we on for that pledge I offered last time you were above us before you disappeared. Again.?[/quote]

Sorry, last reply was for yourself. Yeah, why not?

"Not likely to be long until yours is half filled!"

I really don''t think ''Aha soon you''ll be as shit as us!'' is a great insult.

Keano will do his usual and disappear for a few months when we inevitably end up above them. AGAIN.

KK, There must be a whole generation of your fans that have never witnessed an Ipswich victory of Norwich, are you one of them? Do you think you will manage a win against us in this decade?

So glad my team aren''t so sh1te I have to spend my days on our rivals message board showing myself up like a dirty little tractor humping troll 😳

What a grade A bell piece 😂

💚💛

[quote user="JF"]KK, There must be a whole generation of your fans that have never witnessed an Ipswich victory of Norwich, are you one of them? Do you think you will manage a win against us in this decade?[/quote]

Most certainly. It’s clear the times are changing. This summer or maybe even January there will be another fire sale and by the start of next season you’ll have a smaller playing budget than us if the reports are to be believed.

Maddison aside though, who else is there to sell?

Who else, we’ll Jarvis, Naismith, Klose, Tettey, Jerome please!

In reality you’re right, we only have Pritchard, Murphy and Maddison who are worth decent return. Oliviera and Wilds are not really living upto that big transfer fee and wages, they need to step it up.

Still gloat all you like you’ll still be playing championship football for another 15 seasons Keano.

[quote user="Indy"]Who else, we’ll Jarvis, Naismith, Klose, Tettey, Jerome please!

In reality you’re right, we only have Pritchard, Murphy and Maddison who are worth decent return. Oliviera and Wilds are not really living upto that big transfer fee and wages, they need to step it up.

Still gloat all you like you’ll still be playing championship football for another 15 seasons Keano.[/quote]

Of course, but let’s be honest, there’s only one way Norwich are going at present....can you imagine 1-2 years from now with no parachute payments?

I’m not a fortune teller but I agree, our current situation isn’t great, our owners are clear that they don’t want outside offers, we have become self sufficient by funding debt with player sales, which no doubt will mean our wage budgets will be very much leads than the last few years. Can’t argue with that, we hope to become an established championship club and build on a budget to push for promotion in the future.

Given that there are 7 or more big spending clubs in this league and those relegated next year will have a lot of funds too, it’s a tough league.

So we can look forward to many more local derby’s and picking up 6 easy points each season!

That style of football can be extremely effective. The problem with Mick''s football isn''t apparent when the team is in good form or on a good run, which they are on right now. It looks clever and efficient.

The problem is when it isn''t working, which is more often than not with their budget it is unbearable to watch. Far worse than anything we''ve witnessed at CR this year. Imagine winning the ball back finally after only having 30% possession all game and immediately seeing our players mindlessly hit it long almost every bloody time. Our fans wouldn''t tolerate it.

They''re in form and confident right now. So they''ll make a lot of teams they play look silly. It won''t last though and they''ll settle back into a rut again soon enough and after a couple of abysmal looking defeats they''ll all turn on MM/their players again.

[quote user="Horse Renoir"]That style of football can be extremely effective. The problem with Mick''s football isn''t apparent when the team is in good form or on a good run, which they are on right now. It looks clever and efficient.

The problem is when it isn''t working, which is more often than not with their budget it is unbearable to watch. Far worse than anything we''ve witnessed at CR this year. Imagine winning the ball back finally after only having 30% possession all game and immediately seeing our players mindlessly hit it long almost every bloody time. Our fans wouldn''t tolerate it.

They''re in form and confident right now. So they''ll make a lot of teams they play look silly. It won''t last though and they''ll settle back into a rut again soon enough and after a couple of abysmal looking defeats they''ll all turn on MM/their players again.[/quote]

I’ve no idea why you think we’re just a long ball team as that Just isn’t the case.

Ultimately, you’re playing lovely tippy tally football (I didn’t see any of that in the game against us btw) and you’ve amassed 17 goals all season. Only three sides in the league are worse off. We’re currently the 3rd top scorers in the league with almost double the amount of goals scorerd as you lot.

I know which football I’d find more entertaining that’s for sure...

That doesn’t answer the question KK. Have you ever seen Ipswich beat Norwich? And do you think you will this decade?

[quote user="JF"]That doesn’t answer the question KK. Have you ever seen Ipswich beat Norwich? And do you think you will this decade?[/quote]

Of course I have. I saw us beat you 3-2 to effectively relegate you to League One.

The tides are changing. You’ll have another fire sale in the summer or maybe even January? You’ll have a very low wage budget, lower than ours, then we will see what happens!

Thanks for answering. So if you saw that then you’re not a child? I’m wondering what an adult gets out of what it is you are doing here? Has supporting Ipswich become so unrewarding that you need to get your kicks from this?

[quote user="JF"]Thanks for answering. So if you saw that then you’re not a child? I’m wondering what an adult gets out of what it is you are doing here? Has supporting Ipswich become so unrewarding that you need to get your kicks from this?[/quote]

We have plenty of our own who visit TWTD though JF