Sign in to follow this  
Duncan Edwards

What are you doing tonight?

Obviously, a fair few of us will be at the AGM tonight but I’m wondering what everyone else will be doing? Will the non-shareholders be following for snippets on social media? Do some shareholders have other commitments or better things to do? Are some of you just going to tuck into Corrie and The Apprentice?

Come on, what’s everyone up to?

I''m going to sit on here, at home, verbally abusing Winky, while keeping an eye out for AGM news[Y]

I shall saunter down to Cafe Geremi, a couple of apparitifs, followed by a game or two of indoor boule topped off by a bar snack of snails in a baskettoujours lebon vivant !

I shall be leading Norwich City to European glory in the UEFA Cup on Football Manager. Sadly, it is not something I expect to happen in real life, especially if, as is anticipated, the matriarch gets re-elected to the board this evening.

Anything could happen to prevent a shareholder making it Duncan. They could be on holiday. Or if it clashed with another shindig then choices would have to be made. I expect all the regulars will get there as usual.

Watching TV. Corrie is on and that lovely, big, cuddly Pat Phelan [Y]  The Apprentice is also on and I get great enjoyment from watching a load of narcissistic, deluded, morons running round making fools of themselves [:D]I''ll also be making tea.  Sausage, egg & chips is on the menu tonight!

I''ll be stood outside the entrance to the AGM celebrity and true fan spotting, taking piccies and clamouring for autographs of those supreme shareholders......Even those with just a small amount of shares are so admired and important to me......They should be easy to identify, they''ll be blowing their own little toy silver coated plastic trumpets and waving "We luv the NCFC Board" flags, as they proudly strut with gusto, arrogance and in unison - through the emerald encrusted doors to their Utopia......to fawn over their idols.....

Nah, I''ll actually be watching the footie on BT.......

[quote user="Herman"]I''m going to sit on here, at home, verbally abusing Winky, while keeping an eye out for AGM news[Y][/quote]well that''s one name for it I suppose

I shall be watching re runs of old Delia Smith cooking shows, staring starry eyed at the TV and marvelling at her wonder and Z list celebrity fame. I know it’s not a patch on the real AGM atmosphere and experience but it’s as good as it’s going to get for me 😍😍😍😍😍

Thinking about it I guess if I’m to get the full authentic AGM experience I should put a few re runs of in sickness and in health first!

Is anyone going to a concert. Perhaps the Stylistics are at St Andrews Hall or something? Betcha by golly wow there''s so many other things to do.

Still, I expect all the regulars will be in attendance...

I think if you choose to do something else you are setting a precedent or is that being a President?

Not expecting Trump of course. Probably just be the usual faces then.

Just heading north from Santa Monica on the PCH for a leisurely lunch in Malibu. Sunshine (68F), seafood and a sweetish Californian white. Naturally I''d prefer it to be the old days, heading to the AGM ............. Whatever you''re doing, enjoy. OTBC

Isn''t it so exciting......Hopefully from the audience a rousing chorus of OTBC as the majority shareholding duo take to the platform.....or, is it their thrones?

Can someone ask Delia if you can substitute double cream for the condensed milk in her old fashioned rice pudding recipe

Thanks

I hope all those that moan relentlessly about the club are going. Surely it''s the best place to air your grievances?

Just heading north from Santa Monica on the PCH for a leisurely lunch in Malibu. Sunshine (68F), seafood and a sweetish Californian white. Naturally I''d prefer it to be the old days, heading to the AGM ............. Whatever you''re doing, enjoy. OTBC

I’m so envious right now

Of course, you get to gaze lovingly at them in the directionless box from your pew at every home game Mello.

And anyway, no doubt you won’t want to miss Ant and Dec On The telly at 9, eh pet?

I suppose those that continually moan about Brexit can wrap up warm, travel to the capital and go and stand and rant outside Parliament......and air their grievances?......Certainly more productive than continually bleating on a football forum....

[quote user="Duncan Edwards"]Of course, you get to gaze lovingly at them in the directionless box from your pew at every home game Mello.

And anyway, no doubt you won’t want to miss Ant and Dec On The telly at 9, eh pet?[/quote]

Have you smuggled your buddy Morty into the AGM under your XXXL top - or are you just naturally big-boned?.....