Sign in to follow this  
rieg77

Watford v Norwich - match thread

those predicting a city victory must be feeling pretty silly right now.

one victory at home against a team even poorer than us does not a good team make.

Now for gods sake get Fleming off the pitch and get a proper defender on.

It''s not UNBELIEVABLE Rasputin, you could see it coming by the way we played against Plymouth.

We''re finished!

My prediction league for this game before kick-off was Watford 3 Norwich 1.

I may be right.

[quote]It''s not UNBELIEVABLE Rasputin, you could see it coming by the way we played against Plymouth. We''re finished! My prediction league for this game before kick-off was Watford 3 Norwich 1. I may be r...[/quote]

not a chance - do u really see us scoring?

4 defeats 3 (home) draws and 1 win is pathetic.

Pundits always say you can begin to judge a season after 10 games. With us having completed nearly 8 of them it is beginning to paint a very dire picture.

I thought we should have disposed of Worthington last year but when it was obvious this was not going to be the case I got behind him and gave him time to sort us out to get a team to get us promotion. This is not going to happen this year and will ultimatley mean we lose an England International goalkeeper and one of the hottest young talents in British football.

Oh yeah... how many times have I already heard ''Good defending from Mackay'' on tonights commentary

It is pathetic in the extreme to have been outplayed so consistently this season - I have not been in the "Worthy out" camp so far, but am beginning to lean that way, the performances have just been far too poor.  IMO things need to turn around, and sharpish.

Well  the commentary is back on... not sure if thats a good thing yet.

McVeigh on in 2nd half. Let him be the hero! PLEASE!

davenport on for shackell says it all. fleming is untouchable, in addition this centre midfield is getting totally over-run.

[quote]Well the commentary is back on... not sure if thats a good thing yet. McVeigh on in 2nd half. Let him be the hero! PLEASE![/quote]

Shacks taken off - worthington really is a tactical numbskull.

OTBC

so far i''ve been vocal in my support of worthington etc but i have to question his team selection today and now he keeps flemming on the pitch when he was to blame for the first goal.i wasn''t impressed saturday and i''m not impressed tonight.i wonder if Worthy actually wants the job anymore. he seems to be doing the opposite of common sense.

Get in!!Lisbie scores!C''mon!! Lets see if the whingers are still here when the 3rd goes in...

amazing how everyone cheers up...WE ARE STILL APPALLING!!! IF THIS WAS THE PREMIERSHIP IT WOULD BE TEN NIL AND NOT TO US!!

Not convincing against Plymouth and being outplayed again. Sorry to be negative but even if we win this it doesnt make the first hour of this game enjoyable listening. This is just typical Norwich.. have to be losing to start playing. The only convincing win in recent history was against Dereham...says it all.

shackell off?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!

hahahahaha

Thats it...you''ve seen it all now

SACK HIIIIIMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote]amazing how everyone cheers up...WE ARE STILL APPALLING!!! IF THIS WAS THE PREMIERSHIP IT WOULD BE TEN NIL AND NOT TO US!! Not convincing against Plymouth and being outplayed again. Sorry to be ...[/quote]

Absolutely - the performances of W Ham & Wigan in the Premiership this year just puts into perspective how bad we were last season.

Dereham is just about our level.

There it is then. 2-1 to Watford and for all the excitment at the end it yet another defeat for the club that was tipped to win the league. Something has got to change right now if we are going to do anything this season. We are certainly out of the race for automatic and with every defeat we move further and further away from the play-offs. I honestly don''t see us getting anything from the Ipswich match. Hopefully its a 4-0 win for Ipswich so we can be rid of the clown who loves Flopping. I know its wrong but come on Ipswich put us out of our misery.

worthy is a plonker
he wears a plonkers hat
hes manager of norwich
but hes not good at that
he fluffs it with his tactics
he fluffs it with his subs
hell never manager england, because hes too crap......

maybe this will become a regular chant in the terraces?

I''ve got to say, the players can''t seem to string two decent halves of football together.

Yes we were ok in the second half, but were diabolical in the first and deservedly a couple of goals down.

Every other game so far this season (as well as most of the games in the last 2-3 years) has been the same, apart from the ones when we''ve been diabolical in both halves of course.

Just what is the reason for this? Is 90 minutes too long for our players to concentrate?

As for not playing WLY from the start - Worthy may have wanted to expose Malky for pace with Lisbie, but he''s gone and set himself up for problems with that decision.  Anyway, surely McVeigh''s a lot faster than Malky too.

Replacing Shacks has got to be mentioned too, even if Davenport is class and even if Shacks wasn''t great. Worthy knows the fans like him, so he''s asking for trouble....

Worthy''s not going to be enjoying life if we lose to the scum now.